Not open for further replies.

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
The cafe latte bait a....

I haven't really found a coffee nicquid that I like so I wasn't sure about this one. Pringles, my lady, is a coffee lover and was very excited about this one. She dropped a couple drops and took a hit. It wasn't her cup of tea.. well... coffee. She handed it to me and I took a hit and OMG(not the joose) it was amazing. Caramel, vanilla, cream, coffee. It tastes just like the stuff you would get at a coffee shop. I would like a little more caramel but that's just me. I do really enjoy this stuff and would happily place it in my cart. I am loving a coffee vape for the first time, as all the other KBV nicquids I have tried :D

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Not much left to say about the cafe latte bait a....but I'll give it a try!

It's like this....caramel Capp was my #3 vape....1 & 2 vapes of V-spot and Gooey Better Cake are dead even....

Now thanks the cafe latte....there is no more 1,2,3 spot....just a great BIG #1 with three sub categories.....it is now going to be in my daily rotation and will DEFINATELY be on my next order in 30ml!

VERY smooth vape, perfect TH....even at 6mg on my genisis atty at 3.7v using my Don! No overpowering burnt coffee after taste, IMHO it's the perfect coffee vape!

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
SNAP! Bob's note on my packing slip says KBV is not liable for "momma slapping" on my enclosed baitA. NICE disclosure!
123776276.jpg

God, I love this place! THANK YOU for the goodie Bob & Missy!
t4614.gif

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
Thanks for all the feedback y'all... Please chime in on any baits that u have received in the past that has not become for sale. Like vanilla mint, or STRESSED OUT, and summer plum, Joosey Pear, ROOT BEER... Yadda yadda.. so we know weather or not to offer it.

I would be interested in trying the dr. pepper if a small batch happened to pop up :ohmy: I am sure you could make a mean rootbeer as well. I am not sure what STRESSED OUT was but it sounds interesting :lol:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Thanks for all the feedback y'all... Please chime in on any baits that u have received in the past that has not become for sale. Like vanilla mint, or STRESSED OUT, and summer plum, Joosey Pear, ROOT BEER... Yadda yadda.. so we know weather or not to offer it.

All those were before I started ordering KBV I guess... Funny I just mentioned the other day that a Juicy Pear should be made. Really I was meaning a Juicy Pear Jelly Bean flavor but still. Would liked to have tried all those flavors, although Vanilla Mint worries me a little...

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

These baits were before my KBV time. No can help. I would let ya fix that though. :p

The Root beer is going back out again :) The little we ran came back really good and it's the same recipe. We plan on running things longer now an trying to get at least 120 samples of anything out there for feedback, we're fortunate if we get feedback on 10% as you can see like the Cafe Latte we ran over 150 samples.

Bobbye

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
DE
:drool:Summer Plum -- I got this as a bait em and although I don't particularly like plums I gave it a try. The next day I PM's boB asking if I could buy a 30 ml bottle. It is a sweet summer plum but not over the top strong fruity. (I'm not much into fruit vaping.) It's a nice break flavor but one I wouldn't use all day.

Cafe' Latte - I tried and this follows my trend. I love the smell of different coffees but don't like the taste. I'll stay with my sweet tea:drool:

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
Cafe Latte: Yumm! I like coffee. I like my coffee kinda strong made with fresh-ground coffee beans, with a little sugar and a double portion of real coffee cream. When vaping anything with coffee flavoring, I prefer for the coffee flavor to be just an undertone. I get this with Cafe Latte. My favorite vapes are smooth and sweet. To me Cafe Latte is very good, and more like sweet vanilla cream, with a touch of coffee - perfect for vaping. I just got the Bait-A in this one and vaped it up right away. I will most likely order this in my preferred PG/VG ratio and nic level.

Waffles with light butter and syrup: This was the first Bait-A sample that I could really taste. It is smooth and sweet and balanced. Really good!

Pineapple Shake: I think this was one of the first "cool" ones. Very good real pineapple taste and refreshing. To me it is more like a fruit smoothie than a milkshake.

Crisp Cola: It is crisp and it is cola, kinda like Pepsi, and it has that magic cooling ingredient. I'd like it more if it tasted like Dr. Pepper. Maybe I'll mix it with a bit of Summer Plum. If I'm in the mood for something refreshing, this is good. I think I taste just a hint of clove which may be the thing that gives it a fizzy feel.

Refreshing Cantaloupe: Good cantaloupe flavor with a refreshing coolness.

Marion Berry Ice Cream: Good refreshing berry/vanilla vape, with refreshing coolness.

Buterscotch Bon Bon: Smooth, sweet butterscotch.

Skipping Stones: Smooth sweet butterscotch with caramel, vanilla and probably some more layers. Very good if you want a good smooth sweet vape. Much like FSUSA Hopscotch, which I seemed to like just a tad bit more, but either flavor will cure this craving. Haven't ordered from FSUSA, since I found KBV. I am way more impressed with KBV's service, and prices.

Troll Bridge Cookie: Very good if you are in the mood for semi-sweet chocolate. I would have liked to have tasted more cookie and maybe a little pecan, ('cause I like pecans in chocolate chip cookies). If there is any nut flavoring in this one, I can't taste it.

Strawberry Slice Cake: I could taste a bit of lemon in this one, and vaping lemon, even though I love lemon desserts, reminds me for some reason of Lemon Pledge furniture polish. (I know, I am ODD.) It does not taste like Lemon Pledge, it just reminds me of it, so that is why I personally don't care for it. I did let it steep for several weeks and still got that bit of lemon taste, I added a little strawberry flavoring and it was enough to kill the lemon for me, so now it tastes like Strawberry with a little cake.

Summer Plum: Only have tried the Bait-A. Nice smooth, sweet Plum flavor. (No coolant added, which is fine with me.)

Crumg Dognut: Yep, that's how my bottle got labeled and it wasn't even a Bait-A, LOL! I am hanging onto this bottle label, because if they become collectible like coins, this one will be very valuable! After letting it age for several weeks, it finally tastes kind of like a donut. (Was hoping for more of a cakey taste with crumblies.) It's very sweet, actually too sweet for even me who has a real sweet-tooth.

Monkey Bread: Good, but too light in flavor. I was hoping to taste more butter and brown sugar. I even ordered this one with extra flavor. I doctored it up a little, but should probably have just left it alone to age.

WTF: Fruity and sweet, maybe with some vanilla, with a little bite (just a little).

Caramel Cap: Very good, but I'd like more caramel.

V Spot: Very clean, pure, good vanilla, but I would prefer a creamy, custardy vanilla.

Rice Crispity Treat: Not bad, but I was hoping it would taste like the real thing. I don't taste much rice and I don't taste much marshmallow. I have vaped over half the bottle though, so that means it is pretty good, even for someone as picky as I am. I'll leave it alone for a while and try again later to see if the flavor develops more.

Jamaican Ginger Mint: Mostly I just taste Peppermint. I'm hanging on to it for when I'm in the mood for peppermint. Maybe the ginger taste will develop more after some aging.

Cherry Cobbler: When I first got this, all I could taste was a not-so-good cherry which made my tongue numb. After letting it sit for a few weeks, the bad taste and tongue-numbing effect is gone. It's pretty good, but I'm still searching for that "cherry pie filling" taste. Also, I know a good cherry flavor is difficult to obtain in e-liquid. I'd also like to be able to taste the cobbler part. IDK, maybe it just needs more steeping. I'm hanging onto this.

OMG: Caramelly and pretty good, (definitely has some other flavors, but can't pinpoint them) but probably won't order again. I must have vaped the whole bottle, because I can't find it. On second thought, I may just order another bottle with all the talk of how extremely good this is after aging for about 3 months.

Gooey Better Cake: Just from the Bait-A sample, all I got was vanilla cake batter, which I love. I will order this at my preferred PG/VG ratio and nic percentage and am pretty sure I will be able to taste it's originally intended flavor better. I am hoping for a more cakey yeasty buttery bakery flavor.

Butter Rum Pecan Ice Cream: This is one ice cream without the "coolness effect" and therefore, it is more to my liking when I want a smooth, sweet, comfort-type flavor - the type of flavor that I seem to need at the moment. I think maybe I would have liked it better without the rum flavor, but it's not overpowering and so I do like it.

Chocolate Cake: If you like chocolaty chocolate cake and rich chocolate icing, this will do the trick. It is smooth and sweet, but not overly sweet. Very good.

Maple Frosted Rolls: Love this one! It is like a real maple frosted roll with a hint of cinnamon. I have ordered this multiple times. First time I ordered it, got 70/30 PG/VG and it didn't taste strong enough. I ordered it with extra flavoring for quite a while, but after trying dual coils it didn't need the extra flavoring, so I diluted it with 80/20 PG/VG 1:1 and learned that I didn't need to order it anymore with extra flavoring.

Momma's Angel Wings: My all-time favorite! (Unless I need a change, and then it's usually Maple Frosted Rolls). It is delicate in flavor, but not weak. It tastes like yummy warm rice pudding and is like eating that comfort food. It really helps to de-stress me. I have ordered 30 ml bottles multiple times (too many to count). I sure hope this one won't be discontinued.

Note: I have tried KBV's jooses at their preferred ratio, 40/60 PG/VG. My preferred ratio is 80/20 PG/VG and KBV mixes my joose like that per request, which I really appreciate. More VG than 20% seems to weaken the flavor for me and also makes the atty or carto and vapor very hot. More VG does produce more vapor, but 80/20 gives me plenty. Also, clouds and clouds of vapor makes stealth vaping a bit difficult (which unfortunately I have to do at work now with our new smoking ban, including e-cigs - grrrr). I can only hold it in for so long before breathing out - LOL! (I like to take long deep inhales and then breathe it out right away.) Of course I like to see vapor and feel it, but flavor is more important to me.

In all the KBV jooses I have tried, I have never experienced any harshness or artificial sweetener taste, so that tells me they really know how to mix and use only the best ingredients!

I mostly use either a 3.7 volt Foxy Box Mod or an eGo with dual coil cartomizers or Volt's cartomizers with a 510>901 adapter. Sometimes I will use a little stick battery, but darn it, they just don't last very long. Occasionally I will use a 901 or 510 atty for dripping, (especially if I just want to see how a joose tastes) but dripping is just not for me. I don't seem to have a problem with polyfill if it's in a quality carto (I really can't tell a difference in taste), which I know a lot of vapers do. I have been using 12 mg e-liquid for quite some time. I started out with 6 mg and was quite happy for a couple years, but BK (before KBV), a seller sent me a higher nic level sample. I liked the little flavor change and feel of that higher nic level, so that is why I upped it. I know that's "bass ackwards" than most, but thought some would like to know. As time goes on, I may be able to get down to 6 mg again.

I know this is supposed to be for "Bait-A's" but once I started writing, I just couldn't stop. Please feel free to move my post to a more appropriate place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread