Status
Not open for further replies.

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
chocolate cake: rich chocolate cake flavor. Tastes like choc cake with choc frosting....just as described.

root beer: tastes exactly spot on to the root beer barrels candy I loved as a kid. Delish!
31iJIIIY%2BhL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
I was letting my bait-a sample of Mocha IC steep and waiting for new DC cartos. So after a couple of weeks, I tried the mocha ic. It didn't smell too bad so I filled a new carto. (I have never had an unvapable joose from KBV-although Dr. Pop-R came close)
Anyway, although I like coffee, to me that flavor should be in a hot beverage--not a cold "treat. That being said, the taste was great, but it was not "hot" enough for a hot beverage and not "cold" enough (for me) to be ice cream. JMPO.

db13berry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
USA
Eek! No root beer please. Noooooooo. Haha.

My first bait a was the vanilla mint. Was it ice cream? I dont remember but i did love it. I LOVED it! Please make it available. Please pease. Im not above begging....

My next order will include better cake. Im trying to get my supply vaped down a little. Maybe by the time I order, that root beer will be gone gone gone.

Landhew

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
Missing the beach, NC
I got brave and tried the Root Beer bait! I dripped it on one of my older attys so I wouldn't ruin one of my good ones, lol. The bad news is that I STILL hate the smell/taste of root beer. The good news is that this stuff does smell/taste just like root beer. It could even be called black licorice. So there. I did it. Somebody give me a cookie!

Rootbeer is out there, we are running the Summer Plum now that Summer is about over :p Leave it to us to be ODD! We'll rerun the vanilla mint next and then do some of the requests, we wanted to rerun some of the previous ones that only went out in batches of 30 or so. Now that we have the capability to send out a few 100 a week we should get 2 or more a week in :) We'll look at the flavor suggestions after the Vanilla Mint run.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
Rootbeer is out there, we are running the Summer Plum now that Summer is about over :p Leave it to us to be ODD! We'll rerun the vanilla mint next and then do some of the requests, we wanted to rerun some of the previous ones that only went out in batches of 30 or so. Now that we have the capability to send out a few 100 a week we should get 2 or more a week in :) We'll look at the flavor suggestions after the Vanilla Mint run.

Summer plum sounds interesting. I might have to put in a small order tonight :ohmy:

Already had Summer Plum as a Bait-A. It's good. If possible, I sure would like to try vanilla mint. (Just an FYI if you haven't packed up my order yet.)

Well darn Janet I can't keep up with everything and we just processed your order today :( I guess it's good you liked it anyway :) I'z sowwy :blush:

I'll edit the OP but we get many requests for different/custom "Bait A" samples, it is virtually impossible to do and I spend an hour each morning labeling, mixing, and bottling the samples as it is. In a perfect world we could mix Y'all one of anything you wanted to try but it isn't feasible or a perfect world(see ODD =)

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Well, I dont get too many bait a samples any more, because I order 60 to 120 ml of my favorite juices at a time, which means less orders. Plus I have had to cool it with crazy joose buying since I got laid off.

That being said, today I received 120 ml of may favorite, and I was very excited to see a bait a sample of root beer.

I love root beer, but I have yet to find a root beer I like. I have tried half a dozen. After tasting this, I am glad to know it is being added to the regular KBV line up.

This root beer tastes to me just like root beer candies. What I like most about it, is there is zero chemical taste to it. Way to go Mixmaster Missy.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
SOOooo my joose came today:banana:Got me a nice lil' baita of Summer Plum. I got to say this flavor is ridiculously good!! It tastes like a fresh plum, really. But heres the kicker, you know that little effect you get when you eat a plum, kinda like that bitter sweet shock to the tastebuds? Well this joose even has that effect:confused:I don't know how this was done, but it was. With that said, if this joose hit's the shelves, I'll be ordering it!! This joose is the kind of joose you don't wan't to chain vape, but rather enjoy like a fine wine and savor each puff!!! GREAT JOB:thumbs:this ones a keeper for sure!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread