The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Give us your thoughts on the new bait :)

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by zbasspro, Aug 23, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. yssiM

yssiM Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    MO USA
    I was thinking of doin' a Caramel apple bait soon, as a limited edition flavor. Thinkin of callin it Carnival Flair :)

Thanks everyone for the feedback ♥ :)

2. rielevilnside

rielevilnside Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2012
    Renton Washington
    duhhh More free samples!!!?! :D And an endless supply of electricity and atomizers!

3. yssiM

Dec 12, 2010
    MO USA
    We've been really busy as of late, and haven't had time to send out more bait. As soon as we catch a breath, I will get more out ... Gonna do the Buttered Popcorn JB, and a caramel apple as soon as I get time :)

4. Tat_skull

Tat_skull Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    New Mexico
    :w00t: My dream came true:w00t: Buttered Popcorn JB:drool: I reeaaallllly need to know when this happens missy, so I don't miss the baita of this8-o
    Just wish the Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly Trinity(aka..Holey Trinity) was around to see this come to pass, I know wings is somewhere, but where's ach:(

5. skullfreak

skullfreak Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    North Detroit
    Well I haven't been getting samples.
    Gezz ?????????????

6. Christopherdav1d

Christopherdav1d Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2011
    Milford, CT
    Hey everyone! I just placed an order Sunday, hopefully you'll send some saples of your new juices :). No matter how long I've been vaping KBV still holds a special place in my heart!

7. JENerationX

JENerationX Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    Caramel Apple???????????????? OMG, I'm gonna need that.

8. yssiM

Dec 12, 2010
    MO USA
    I know right Tat!! It's gonna be awhile, boB is not doing well, and my plate is full, but as soon as I get time, I will let y'all know!
    They go fast skull! i make 2 4oz bottles of the bait, and when they are gone they are gone. sorry buddy.

We still ♥ ya Chris :) we can't mix single samples due to ratios. I send them out when I make a new batch to test.
    It is very good, did some testing myself XD. Like I said as soon as things start to settle down, I will be sending new bait out.

Thanks everyone for being patient ~Missy

9. yssiM

Dec 12, 2010
    MO USA
    We snagged us a few keepers :laugh: Circus Freak, Sweetie Tarts, and Peach Mango, are now available on the site. Thanks to everyone for the Feedback ♥

10. Karla Lyle

Karla Lyle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2011
    Frederick, md
    Just got my order. I thought we got bait a samples. :( I was really looking forward to trying a new juice too. I totally understand the busy thing thing though. Hope life gets a little easier soon. :)

11. Krisb

Krisb Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    OH
    This isn't related to the bait a's, just wanted to know the best way to get a hold of you guys about a question on my last order.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

12. yssiM

Dec 12, 2010
    MO USA
    Hi Kristine, I responded to your email a couple days ago. I hope you got it.

13. Krisb

Sep 25, 2010
    OH
    Yes, I got your email and I sent you a response. Please let me know if you got it. If not, I can resend. Thanks!

14. yssiM

Dec 12, 2010
    MO USA
    I don't think I got it. Sorry.

15. Krisb

Sep 25, 2010
    OH
    I resent it earlier today using a different email.