Give us your thoughts on the new bait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
I loved the Circus Freak Cotton Candy! As soon as I got the lid off of the bottle and took a good whiff I was transported to the County Fair...LOL. CFCC is definitely a sweet vape just like you would expect. If you like cotton candy then this is a must have. Just like all of KBV jooses.... I can't wait to get my hands on some more. How about a few more "fair" flavors. Candy apple would be awesome!

I was thinking of doin' a Caramel apple bait soon, as a limited edition flavor. Thinkin of callin it Carnival Flair :)

Thanks everyone for the feedback ♥ :)

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
:w00t: My dream came true:w00t: Buttered Popcorn JB:drool: I reeaaallllly need to know when this happens missy, so I don't miss the baita of this8-o
Just wish the Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly Trinity(aka..Holey Trinity) was around to see this come to pass, I know wings is somewhere, but where's ach:(

Last edited:

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
:w00t: My dream came true:w00t: Buttered Popcorn JB:drool: I reeaaallllly need to know when this happens missy, so I don't miss the baita of this8-o
Just wish the Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly Trinity(aka..Holey Trinity) was around to see this come to pass, I know wings is somewhere, but where's ach:(
I know right Tat!! It's gonna be awhile, boB is not doing well, and my plate is full, but as soon as I get time, I will let y'all know!
Well I haven't been getting samples.
Gezz ?????????????
They go fast skull! i make 2 4oz bottles of the bait, and when they are gone they are gone. sorry buddy.

Hey everyone! I just placed an order Sunday, hopefully you'll send some saples of your new juices :). No matter how long I've been vaping KBV still holds a special place in my heart!
We still ♥ ya Chris :) we can't mix single samples due to ratios. I send them out when I make a new batch to test.
Caramel Apple???????????????? OMG, I'm gonna need that.
It is very good, did some testing myself XD. Like I said as soon as things start to settle down, I will be sending new bait out.

Thanks everyone for being patient ~Missy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread