Status
Not open for further replies.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
I finally got around to trying the Cafe Latte. First off, I am not into coffee vapes, I just can't stand them.

The Cafe Latte is great! It's got a sweetness to it without a too overwhelming coffee flavor. Good stuff! I can easily see me ordering this in the future.

I think it tastes like the foam right on top of the latte :D

tiffytiff

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Wheeling WV
seriously, everything KBV puts out, is at the very least good, but more often than not, it is awesome! loved the summer plum, only thing is it confused the brain a little, it reminded me of christmas...christmas in august maybe? i loved, loved, loved the root beer, still debating whether to order it or not. only because i have no self control. no shut off switch so to speak. i vape 0 nic and 6 nic, the night i decided to try the root beer "bait a sample", i vaped the whole entire bottle. IT'S GOOD STUFF

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I got Summer Plum baitA in my order today...I didn't think it would happen but Summer Plum just topped Root Beer on the order wish list.

Summer Plum could easily become my next all day vape!! :wub: It has a yummy tart tangy taste to it just like eating a juicy ripe purple plum. Hard to describe. It just works!

Well done Missy!

medic123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
a Florida beach
As a special request I received a sample of the jamacian ginger mint. I am not a big mint fan normally, when I asked for this I was sick and I do like mint when I have a cold. Well I finally got to try my sample today. I really like it. It has a cool mint flavor with a little bite from the ginger. I will be ordering a bottle of this oldie but goodie. It won't be an everyday vape but it will be a frequent one. Thanks KBV for another great vape.

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
As a special request I received a sample of the jamacian ginger mint. I am not a big mint fan normally, when I asked for this I was sick and I do like mint when I have a cold. Well I finally got to try my sample today. I really like it. It has a cool mint flavor with a little bite from the ginger. I will be ordering a bottle of this oldie but goodie. It won't be an everyday vape but it will be a frequent one. Thanks KBV for another great vape.

It's still at the top of my list, with the most natural mint flavor I've ever had.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Finally tried the Summer Plum bait-a I received. It's pretty good. Took me awhile at first as I usually vape 24mg, and this was 6mg, so no throat hit for me on this - ok, maybe a slight tickle. :D

Also, it's a little weak for me, kind of a hint of a sweet plum (didn't notice the tartness others did). Maybe if it was just a tad stronger, and 12-14mg nic, then I could appreciate it more.

I did find myself enjoying it more as I went on, so maybe more was getting to the coils by then in my carto (Go-Go)?

Anyway, thanks for the sample. It's definitely a good way to test the joose! :)

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Alright I JUST finished trying my Bait-A of Summer Plum. It does taste JUST like a plum. It's really yummy, but it won't be a normal for me. I am not too big into the fruit flavored vapes though. I can see it being a nice desert vape though. I KINDOF taste and aftertaste like the plum flavored tropical fruit starburst, which is awesome, but is probably because I am using a box mod putting out a regulated 5.6v...

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
I tried the Bait-a Summer Plum. It kind of reminded me of HbN in that it was a light, not very sweet flavor--although it tasted like plum rather than honeysuckle. I'm not sure that I would order again...but not sure that I wouldn't. :laugh:

I tried my sample just now and I have to agree :D It's kind of refreshing and the flavor is great but it won't be added to my rotation. The rootbeer is another story... As soon as it is available I will be ordering a 30ml :ohmy: Can't wait to try it with extra flavor.

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
I tried the Bait-a Summer Plum. It kind of reminded me of HbN in that it was a light, not very sweet flavor--although it tasted like plum rather than honeysuckle. I'm not sure that I would order again...but not sure that I wouldn't. :laugh:

I agree as well. I just received my order of HbN with a Summer Plum bait-a today...

I quit fruit vapes many moons ago when I discovered bakery vapes (I don't eat bakery stuff but love vaping it). I was asking what vape category HbN belongs to because I never ate the flower, and I would classify it as a fruit type with a floral undertone. Im glad I tried it, but will not order it again as it is not my thing.

So I had a 'fruity' atty and figured 'why not' and loaded it with the Summer Plum bait-a.

WOW, I really like this! I didn't get that super tart/sour flavor I was expecting this fruit to have. I thought this juice might be for the jolly rancher/lemonade lovers out there, but no...
I recommend this one to the Blueberry Romance and HbN type lovers out there.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I tried my sample just now and I have to agree :D It's kind of refreshing and the flavor is great but it won't be added to my rotation. The rootbeer is another story... As soon as it is available I will be ordering a 30ml :ohmy: Can't wait to try it with extra flavor.

Now the root beer I bet I would love. A soon as it's available I will definitely order!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

NCVapingLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
Statesville, NC
Now the root beer I bet I would love. A soon as it's available I will definitely order!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

If it's anything like the sample I received a few months ago, you will love it! My hubby, who usually sticks to his tobacco vapes, loved it. It reminded him of Barq's Rootbeer. I'm not a rootbeer lover, but I liked it as well. Hope this helps!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
If it's anything like the sample I received a few months ago, you will love it! My hubby, who usually sticks to his tobacco vapes, loved it. It reminded him of Barq's Rootbeer. I'm not a rootbeer lover, but I liked it as well. Hope this helps!

Indeed it does. Thank you for sharing!

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
OK so I just literally got in my order and summer plum was included..........HORRYY SHEET this stuff is good I LOVE IT AWESOME,AWESOME FLAVOR.This is a keeper for me.Now excuse me while I go and put myself into a vape coma :)

Yes, Summer Plum is quite good. First time I read "Horry Sheet" - LOL! I immediately thought of the scene in "A Christmas Story" when the family had to go to a Chinese restaurant 'cause a pack of dogs got in their house and ate their turkey! "Deck the haas wit boughs of Hahrie, Fa RaRaRaRa Ra Ra Ra Ra."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread