Banana Nut Bread isn't one of the top selling 15 flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
I haven't really vaped for a while so I'm a bit out of the loop. When I did it was pretty much just tasty vapor and I tried quite a few flavors. My go to daily vape was Banana nut bread. That stuff is amazing. I was shocked to see that this isn't among the top selling 15 flavors that TV offers as a sampler. Anyone who hasn't tried it is missing out.

Edit: It also appears to be the flavor of the week. I'm glad that TV is still doing that.

Last edited:

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I recently started using my BNB again after a 5-6 month vacation from it. I started to not like it so I waited awhile. Low and behold it tastes awesome again!! Sometimes I think I just wear flavors out. If I like them I vape them like crazy for like a month. After that I am like "man, what happened to this stuff? Just does not taste as good as it did a month ago!" I think it is my tastebuds playing tricks on me!!! LOL. That is like the Cafe Mocha, I used to not care for it, but I got some from a friend on the ECF and decided to give it another shot, now I love it!! Just never know what 6 months or more can do to your taste buds!!

CV

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I recently started using my BNB again after a 5-6 month vacation from it. I started to not like it so I waited awhile. Low and behold it tastes awesome again!! Sometimes I think I just wear flavors out. If I like them I vape them like crazy for like a month. After that I am like "man, what happened to this stuff? Just does not taste as good as it did a month ago!" I think it is my tastebuds playing tricks on me!!! LOL. That is like the Cafe Mocha, I used to not care for it, but I got some from a friend on the ECF and decided to give it another shot, now I love it!! Just never know what 6 months or more can do to your taste buds!!

CV
I had that same problem with banana (foster though, not nut bread). I think it's just such a yummy flavor that it's really easy to OD on it. Then it just gets too nauseating to even think about it. But after awhile, it's all good again! Until you OD on it again...and again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread