Banner question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryle

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2008
Durant, Ok
This is probably not the right section (IDK where to put it) and a lot of you will probably laugh at me for asking this since it's probably my OCD acting up again:p.. but my banner/ticker is driving me nuts. I like having it but it's off by several hours :( like right now I'm actually at 69hours .. so 2 days 21hours... the vaping baner is hosted in the UK so it would be off by 7 or 8 hours :( anybody know of any others?

tikva

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
I'm not laughing at you Ryle, because mine is also driving me nuts! (And I don't have OCD..er...I didn't until that stupid banner started driving me nuts8-o) and I do have the green one!

I tried to change it but couldn't, so that's why I wrote that it's "screwed".

I can't even delete it!!

I tried to do that too so I could just upload a different one. But it won't freakin' delete!

Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!!!!:evil:

tikva

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Thanks lordmage!

But....I kept tweaking with buttons and finally was able to change it without having to bother SJ.:oops:

Ryle,- Right click on your banner then click "Open Link" to go to the site. Make your changes, then copy the new (changed) banner
. Go to your CP, click "Edit Signature", then click the "Switch Editor Mode" icon (upper right corner). Delete the URL/IMG and paste in the new one.

Hope it works for you!:)

Pepper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2008
Scotland
Folks, I'll be fixing the time zone issue with the green vaping banner shortly. It used to work, but I messed up one of the behind the scenes updates I made a few weeks back in preperation for the new 2 pages banners.

Hold tight and I'll get it fixed soon!

P.S. The Vaping banner is actually hosted in the US, although I'm a UK reseller :)

tikva

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Trying to figure out keeping time zones straight sounds difficult---with so many countries going back and forth 1 hour twice a year....

And they don't even do that at the same time. What a mess!

Pepper, I do like the green banner best. Thanks!:)

I'm just glad the date is correct on mine now.....and able to show how much money I actually "saved"!;)

Hang in there Ryle, there's hope for your banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread