Bargain Bin Treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I don't know if anyone's looking for one but they've got the vaporesso xros for a dollar and a pack of two extra pods for $4 on Avail Vapor and $0 in shipping for either one so you can go pick up a pod vape for a dollar right now at limit one per customer even though it does allow you to put more than one in the shopping cart I imagine that they probably aren't going to ship more than one to you

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Some sales not mentioned yet. Discounts may not work on sale items...

HeartlandVapes: $5 off liters and gallons of all nic base (no code, discount in cart)

Fasttech: 15% off sitewide code: BFCM15

Sourcemore: 5% off code: BFCM5

Vapesourcing: 15% off code: BC15 18%OFF if over $100 BC18

CVapor: 10% off code: BLFR

Ivapesupply: 35% off code: BF35

Amazon: Ijoy EXO-S rba 5-pack - dropped to under $20 shipped

3FVape: 8% off code: 2020BlackFriday

3AVape: 12% off code: NS12

MyVPro:
    • VP10 $10 off $75+
    • VP20 $20 off $125+
    • VP30 $30 off $200+
    • VP80 $30 off $400+
    • Free ship $50+
    Everzon: 6 % off code: TF6

Ejuicesteals: 20% off code: blackfriday

Eleaf USA: 30% off code: friday30

Eleafworld (china): 20% off code: BFD

Joyetech USA: 30% off code: friday30

Wismec USA: 30% off code: friday30

HealthCabin: 20% off hardware code: BFCM20, 25% off eliquid Code: BFCM25

Geekvape: 20% off on items on black friday page only - no coupon

VaporAuthority: 20% off New items and ejuice only? Code: BFCM20

ElementVape: $10 off $80+ order Code: BF10

Asmodus: 60% off storewide Code: 60off (only works for $50+ orders)

River Supply: 25% off nic base + discounts on other products

Last edited:

Plantsmantx

ECF Veteran
    Mar 10, 2018
    I don't know if anyone's looking for one but they've got the vaporesso xros for a dollar and a pack of two extra pods for $4 on Avail Vapor and $0 in shipping for either one so you can go pick up a pod Vape for a dollar right now at limit one per customer even though it does allow you to put more than one in the shopping cart I imagine that they probably aren't going to ship more than one to you
    I guess they've sold out. Neither the XROS nor the pods are listed on their website.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Eightvape has:

50% off all kits, mods, and pod devices
    30% off all juices
    40% off all tanks

Cyber Monday
    Thank you for posting this because I didn't even think of eight Vape I had looked a couple days ago and I wasn't impressed with the sale but I've been wanting to buy the vaporesso Target SE and I just got 50% off :)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Just stumbled on a great price for the Noisy Cricket V1 at Sourcemore. It’s a mechanical mod that uses two 18560 batteries.

Anyways, it’s a great mod for the Vape Stash if your looking for a mech mod.

Wismec Noisy Cricket 18650 Battery Mod

Last edited:
    Reactions: misswish1

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Thank you for posting this because I didn't even think of eight Vape I had looked a couple days ago and I wasn't impressed with the sale but I've been wanting to buy the vaporesso Target SE and I just got 50% off :)

Great Deal!!! I love love love my Vaporessos in particular the Revenger X with a touch screen instead of buttons on the regular Revenger. I like them so much I have every color of of them. I think that’s around 8 of them. And the chipset is top notch as well. TC is easy to use.

I also have these Vaporesso mods: Luxe, Gen, Polar, Revenger mini, Swag , I feel like I’m missing another 1 or 2 mods o_O

They won’t ship to states that have ANY ban on items. I emailed them and said that was not a good business model since more states are trying to eliminate vaping sources. And they’ll miss out on a lot of business.

I received an email saying that their computer system couldn’t differentiate between items. I replied saying that several online stores have the ability to know they difference between juice and hardware maybe they should update their computer system lol

For example- Massachusetts has a ban on flavored ejuice ONLY yet EightVape won’t sell to me. The credit card used with it’s mailing address HAS to match the shipping number. This was 2 months ago so hopefully it will work for you. It was kind of a bummer since I use to order quite a bit from them.

So I hope that you live in a state without any type of plans!!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Great Deal!!! I love love love my Vaporessos in particular the Revenger X with a touch screen instead of buttons on the regular Revenger. I like them so much I have every color of of them. I think that’s around 8 of them. And the chipset is top notch as well. TC is easy to use.

I also have these Vaporesso mods: Luxe, Gen, Polar, Revenger mini, Swag , I feel like I’m missing another 1 or 2 mods o_O

They won’t ship to states that have ANY ban on items. I emailed them and said that was not a good business model since more states are trying to eliminate vaping sources. And they’ll miss out on a lot of business.

I received an email saying that their computer system couldn’t differentiate between items. I replied saying that several online stores have the ability to know they difference between juice and hardware maybe they should update their computer system lol

For example- Massachusetts has a ban on flavored ejuice ONLY yet EightVape won’t sell to me. The credit card used with it’s mailing address HAS to match the shipping number. This was 2 months ago so hopefully it will work for you. It was kind of a bummer since I use to order quite a bit from them.

So I hope that you live in a state without any type of plans!!

Oh, you're missing a bunch. Luxe 2, Gen S, Gen Nano, Gen X, etc... You better get to shopping.:D

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Just stumbled on a great price for the Noisy Cricket at Sourcemore. It’s $8.99 which is less than double which they’ve been $21. It’s a semi regulated mod that uses two 18650 batteries. I bought a two or maybe three during Flash sales during last year.

it’s a great stash item because it doesn’t have complex chips just basic safety features. Being semi regulated there is less chance of it failure. That’s the idea anyways.

Anyways, it’s a great mod for the Vape Stash.

Wismec Noisy Cricket 18650 Battery Mod

This is the NC 1 with no protection at all. A series mech mod that will blow your head off if you're not careful and you don't know what you are doingo_O

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    This is the NC 1 with no protection at all. A series mech mod that will blow your head off if you're not careful and you don't know what you are doingo_O

Correct. Being a dual series mech without regulation, it's going to output up to 8.4 volts on 2 fully charged batts.

Nothing wrong with that, just gotta know what your dealing with.

ETA: Also 1 year ago when these were selling for as little as $1 in the USA, I was going to buy one but my research on it showed that there's something wrong with it that may be dangerous? Faulty switch maybe? I can't remember all the specifics but FatDaddyVapes sells a "fix" for it or something. Just something to keep in mind. I never did buy one when I realized it was a series mech, was looking for a parallel box mech.

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

oh no! I’m glad you caught that!! I’ll edit it now as a mechanical mod. Thanks for that info!!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Oh, you're missing a bunch. Luxe 2, Gen S, Gen Nano, Gen X, etc... You better get to shopping.:D

I know!! I haven’t been keeping track of all the upgraded mods. I do check them out but most don’t seem SOO different than the originals. Or at least that much to buy.

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread