Base mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
I remember reading somewhere I think that it was 135ml capacity but was filled to like 115ml or 120 ml to leave room for the flavor mix-ins they sell, and that 1-3 mix ins should be good for 1 bottle of base (start with 1 and increase from there to your flavor liking). Let me see if I can re-find that post. I just read it a day or two ago, so I think I'm remembering pretty accurately.

Kristy

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
No problem! I bought from Mt Baker when I first started vaping.. I found after a month or two, all the bottles I had, the caps would get stuck. Getting them to open ended up breaking the bottle to where they would not close all the way anymore. With a kid and a dog, I can't leave open/unscrewed juice bottles around the house and would have to throw them away so started a search for a new vendor. After a few I found Killer Juice (actually from a reccomendation here on ECF, was looking for a baja blast mt dew flavor and saw Killler Juice sold one). You will not be disappointed with Killer Juice's product. A much fuller, more flavorful vape in my opinion.
Kristy

popwarhomie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Jacksonville FL
Ive a huge MBV fan and never had any issues with them. I love baja blast and bought it from GoodLifeVapor and loved it. I saw KillerJuice had it on sale for .99 a bottle and ordered 15 bottles(thanks again walt) of Baja Blast 3 months ago. Tasted good but was really harsh and killed my throat. I think it was the higher PG as I mainly do 80VG.

Now that their new site is up it made customizing my order so much easier so I tried them again. Ordered quite a bit from them today. Hopefully this time my liquid is vapeable because I love their customer service and selection.

Ordered a bunch of flavoring including Baja Blast so hopefully I can fine tune it to my liking. :)

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
Max PG will be 100% PG.

We are actually in the process of completely redoing that end of the company.
I plan to add base bottles up to 16 oz and flavors up to 1 gallon in size.

You should start seeing changes very soon.
That's terrific. Thanks. That means I didn't buy the vg unnecessarily. Any chance you'll offer 36mg base liquid? I like 24mg juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread