The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Basic Questions

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Smile n' shine, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Smile n' shine

Smile n' shine Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2012
    Canada
    1. I just killed an atty I used to drip and need to replace it. What is the best type out there for dripping?
    2. Also, what are the best indicators that an ego battery is on its way out?
    3. I'm trying to plan for some new gear in the new year. What device has the longest life (mods)?

I'm limited for time and can't research for hours, so any suggestions here would be appreciated.

P.S I have the 1000mah twist

2. bk78

bk78 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2012
    Edmonton
    Stinky Canuck has a hybrid atty that I think rocks.

3. farmer_bric

farmer_bric Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 24, 2011
    Maberly, ON
    Hmmm. I think for the twist, I would recommend the ikenvape 801 - requires an adapter unfortunately :(

When I got my 50 Cal from Switcher ( it comes with the 801 ), I was blown away with the vapour! Liked it so much I bought some more , with adapters, for my ego's. Not too expensive, and so far so good on not dying on me. It also seems to be more leak resistant than the 510 atomizers I've tried.

If money is no object :) the cisco HH.357 is sweet! I didn't find the normal cisco spec atomizer any better than the ikenvape one, and I always like to give Switcher the business :)

Hope this helps :)

4. Smile n' shine

Smile n' shine Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2012
    Canada
    Thanks for the feedback....I'll check it out :) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.