Status
Not open for further replies.

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
I use my evic to charge batteries for my mechanicals. I've been going into the software every time and changing the mah rating before I put a different size battery in and juice up. Is this necessary or will the Evic be able to tell I'm charging a 800 mah instead of a 2600 mah battery when I just use a wall charger.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
The battery mah setup is mostly to estimate amount off puff remaining. Does not have to be anything with charging.

BTW i would not recomended using the eVic as a charger for all your batteries, i dont even charge my eVic own bettery with usb. Get a charger like a nitecore or xtar. If you damage a bettery charging it they can be get a bit inflated and stuck inside the battery tube and the wrost case not a comon one but possible if you burn the battery say goodbay to the eVic

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
The power level estimate i think is by reading the volt remaining, but in puff counter you have the remaining puff available if you lower the mah setup you will see less puff remaining

It is not like will be dangerous. But just better to prevent, things could happen dealing with lithium batteries.

Also we dont have any charging specs of the evic like amp rating compatibility etc.
Just my personal opinion i would never do that.

I just like to take good care of my evic and not pushing to the limit. BTW with a separate charge you can use your evic wile charging your mech batteries.

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread