battery problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey vapers! so I've had my panzer 18650 mod for about six months, using it paired with a Tobh atty rda. I recently bought a KangerTech AeroTank to use on long drives so i dont have to try to drip and drive. since ive started using this tank, i have wasted two batteries. they wont take a charg, fire, or register a voltage when checked with a multimeter. have any of you had this problem? Do you know what might be causing it?

thanks for helping out.

the skwidd

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
What charger? And were you checking your batteries to see how low you were running down the voltage when using them? Is there any chance you allowed the Panzer to fire, unlocked, and it completely drained the batteries with the tank? Did the liquid in the tank look like it got cooked?

If you chronically ran IMR batteries under 2.5 volts it contributes to premature death. If you are using a "all things wonderful" multi-purpose charger that says it can do Li-On and NiMh and NiCd batteries those types of chargers cannot recover under voltage Li-On batteries. It's a "feature."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread