Battery Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
It all depends on how low you drain the battery and how good of a charger you have. Try to keep the batts above 3.4 volts before you recharge them, ideal is 3.6 volts. The occasional super low discharge(3.0 volts and below) shouldn't hurt too much but repeated over discharging will shorten the lifespan of the battery or kill it off beyond recovery with a charger. My purple efests are still fairly new but my old efest and AW 10 amp are now coming on 18 months old and beginning to show their age.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
EXACTLY my point, the calculator I used said like 20 minutes, and i was like,,,,,, da....?! when I know people who use theres like the whole day, or switch once...

And this is how I look at that take 20 minutes multiply that into seconds which is 1200 seconds and divided by an average 5 second draw that's 240 draws before emptying the battery. Even being conservative that is a heck of a lot of vaping before hitting your lowest acceptable discharge.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Well you're ahead of the game so to speak with a puff counter, I run mine in a mechanical Reo so I have to pay attention to how it's vaping. But I have checked them from time to time after heavily vaping and the lowest I have seen mine run is 3.5-3.6 volts and that was when I was about to charge them. I couldn't even tell you how man draws I take a day but there is seldom a time when I am not puffing away on my mod.

So as of tonight currently, I have been vaping all day. Reset the counter this morning. And am currently at 255puffs. I COULD go a step further and set my auto fire button to a 5 second fire EVERY time, but this is not needed I think due to the fact my average pull right now is 2.5-3.5 seconds. I DO however take a nice long 8 second lung hit but the juice I have is bugging me because it's too high strength.... I could only get my hands on authentic sony vtc3's but i got 6 of them. so if my calculations are correct i shouldnt be switching more than three times a day with these batteries.Also think i might be allergic to the flavoring. Feel like my legs have started itching since I started vaping.i know thats a question within a different post but figured id throw it out there anyway... anyone know of any natural menthol flavored juice? not artificial? THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread