Status
Not open for further replies.

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
Just got a nice flavors rack.

upload_2018-5-16_21-3-24.png

60 Bottles Nail Polish Display Stand Makeup Organizer Holder Rack Clear Acrylic | eBay

It's a nail polish display stand.
I've seen these posted before, gave me the idea.

Much, much better than the hodge-podge of boxes I had my flavors in.
Fits 30ml fine. And the 4oz bottles from BullCity flavors.
60ml and 120ml bottles are too big.

I made a stand out of wood.... too heavy and didn't come out so great.

For $14 - go for it if you think ya otta!

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Just got a nice flavors rack.

View attachment 742637
60 Bottles Nail Polish Display Stand Makeup Organizer Holder Rack Clear Acrylic | eBay

It's a nail polish display stand.
I've seen these posted before, gave me the idea.

Much, much better than the hodge-podge of boxes I had my flavors in.
Fits 30ml fine. And the 4oz bottles from BullCity flavors.
60ml and 120ml bottles are too big.

I made a stand out of wood.... too heavy and didn't come out so great.

For $14 - go for it if you think ya otta!
After extended internal debate, I bought that. Thanks for the link! I’ll let ya know how it works for me when I get it.

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
Mice! Thanks for say what will and won’t fit. I’ve been looking everywhere for something like this, but not seeing any specs on shelf sizes. I didn’t want to spend on something that would only hold my 10 ml bottles lol.

Here's the picture they posted with the dimensions:

s-l1600.jpg

After extended internal debate, I bought that. Thanks for the link! I’ll let ya know how it works for me when I get it.

I'm liking mine.
Better organized and when guests come, it's easy and quick to move all my 'mess' as the rack is light and each row has a 2.5cm front lip.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Well, it arrived today. Very nice but it’s not going to work. The description said it was 11.5” wide, but it’s actually 16”. Won’t fit in the cabinet. So the search continues.
They do have the smaller one, you have to check mark the size you want. You may be able to exchange it. Mine fits my 2oz & 4oz bottles from NR and the rectangular 4oz bottle FA flavors come in. Getting another rack for the fridge.
rack.jpg

Reactions: stols001

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
They do have the smaller one, you have to check mark the size you want. You may be able to exchange it. Mine fits my 2oz & 4oz bottles from NR and the rectangular 4oz bottle FA flavors come in. Getting another rack for the fridge.
View attachment 743673
Who’s the seller on that? Mine didn’t have size options. I’m sure I’ll find some use for it, beats sending it back, lol. Just not for the juice cubby.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Who’s the seller on that? Mine didn’t have size options. I’m sure I’ll find some use for it, beats sending it back, lol. Just not for the juice cubby.
I'll have to go back and find it, I just wanted the 16" and ordered from a different seller that had a better price.

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
Well, it arrived today. Very nice but it’s not going to work. The description said it was 11.5” wide, but it’s actually 16”. Won’t fit in the cabinet. So the search continues.

Bummer.
It DOES say 11.5" but is actually 16".
The seller has 99.9% approval with over 13,000 transactions (an amazing rating), so I would think they would work it out with you?
I actually like the larger size, never noticed o_O

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Bummer.
It DOES say 11.5" but is actually 16".
The seller has 99.9% approval with over 13,000 transactions (an amazing rating), so I would think they would work it out with you?
I actually like the larger size, never noticed o_O

I contacted the seller, and they said their supplier had sent a different/newer model without informing them. They did offer to exchange it, but I’d have to pay return shipping. Understandable, I do the same, when I offer free shipping so I don’t get dinged both ways.
I told them I’d just keep it.

So no harm no foul. I left them positive feedback.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread