battery & usb charger problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3x

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
california
My white XL batty is not charging !!! i let it charged for 4 hours , put on the cart and the led blink for 1 sec and turn off. I stick it in the usb charger and the led blink few times and turn off ( the led suppose to stay on ??? my other XL black batty's led stay on ) . The usb charger gets really HOT and smell like burnt ! , i received my order yesterday and now this happened ?

x3x

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
california
of course i put on the carto and vape on it lol. The led blink like 1 second and turn off ( which mean its out of battery ) thats why i charge it in the usb charger, but the led didn't stay on the my other battery. The usb charger smell like burnt and kinda hot too. I tried the same carto on my black XL batty w/ no problem .

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
of course i put on the carto and vape on it lol. The led blink like 1 second and turn off ( which mean its out of battery ) thats why i charge it in the usb charger, but the led didn't stay on the my other battery. The usb charger smell like burnt and kinda hot too. I tried the same carto on my black XL batty w/ no problem .

Well, I just wanted to clarify, just going by what you said :)
So the black battery doesn't make the charger go hot/burned smelling? Sounds like a bad battery then. Someone on another thread had one crackle & hiss. Could be some bad batteries in this batch. Bummer, sorry :( Send an email to CS so you can arrange for an exchange I guess.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
the usb charger work but its really hot and i can smell the burnt . I think i need to send them back the usb charger and that weird batty

When in doubt, send it back. ESPECIALLY when dealing with a hot charger or batt. Respect the danger of electricity and take no chances. IIRC bad electrical appliances are the leading cause of home fires, and we don't want THAT to happen, now do we? ;)

Our defective rate is lower than from any other manufacturer I've worked with, but it will never be zero.

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Could be some bad batteries in this batch. Bummer, sorry :(

Unfortunately, there will always be some bad batts in every batch. And as we sell more, the reports of bad batts will go up. And as you buy more batts as individuals you will be more likely to get a bad one. That's how odds work. Nature of the beast. Like I said, our defective rate is lower than any manufacturer I've worked with, but it will never be zero.

twoskinsoneman

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
WV
lol i dropped my batty on the carpet, now it worked ! hahahah wud da hek ? guess no need for replacement. anyway whats the warranty on the batty ?

taking into account the heat and burn smell when you charged it I wouldn't take any chances. Bloog seems to stand behind their products as good as any company I've ever seen so better to be safe and send it back. It may happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread