BAZINGA! Juice Specials (historical record)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
So ah like is the Wakondra the BIG sale item this week? :mad:

Sorry taste is subjective....

Wakondra and NiH1 = puke.gif

But that's just me.....

Now

Betelgeuse, Gravity, Atlanta, PBC, AA, ....You can't have it...MINE ALL MINE! :thumb:

"I don't buy e-liquids, but if I do its' Nicoticket, keep vaping my friends"!

Last edited:

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Another ACB lover! You're right, it just gets better - can't wait to see what it tastes like after a year, if I have any left. It came out in June so not too long to go.
Enjoy your "punishment", Glow!

LOL, I really love my ACB and CB and CLS and Virus and PBC and RBF and well, most all of the NT flavors! I think I have about 180 ml steeping and then this new bottle to join the family. I am a hoarder I think! Oh, forgot to say Wakonda. Depending on the day, a different one is my favorite.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
How is virus I haven tried it?

It is the best! Although I say my favorite NT is constantly changing, the Virus was my first love and is still a treat in a tank/dripper whatever. I would recommend you grab 60ml just so you can enjoy it through all of its many transformations. If you absolutely HATE it (and I suppose someone has), people will grab it from you in the swaps or classifieds.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
It is the best! Although I say my favorite NT is constantly changing, the Virus was my first love and is still a treat in a tank/dripper whatever. I would recommend you grab 60ml just so you can enjoy it through all of its many transformations. If you absolutely HATE it (and I suppose someone has), people will grab it from you in the swaps or classifieds.

I can attest to this as I am a "hater"....ordered N1H1, tried like 5 drops...ah not for me.... puke.gif

I listed it as up for trade in the NT Swap Meet thread, it was gone / traded in minutes!

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I can attest to this as I am a "hater"....ordered N1H1, tried like 5 drops...ah not for me.... View attachment 403403

I listed it as up for trade in the NT Swap Meet thread, it was gone / traded in minutes!

I'll vape it and I like it, but it's not my thing...

Maple (and Peanut Butter PBC v1 & v2), love to cook with them, just can't vape them...

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Oh geez I'm in trouble :)
What took you so long??
Don't forget to toss in a little Absolute Creme Brûlée! I think you will really like it, TRUTH! Lots of good fruits here at NT, too. If you like creamy fruits, go for the Strawnilla. You can always add a little of that Freniila you are picking up into any fruit vapes, as well.
Nice to see you!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
My wish was granted! I was soooooo hoping for a sale on the 'F' word!
Thought I had a goodly supply of everything I love in the steep box. Then...
Well, then I started modding and building RTAs. Goin' through twice as much twice as quickly. Now I need to replenish the steep stock so I gots juice the way I like it.
Curse you, Red Baron!

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
This has to stop!!! I have not even gotten my first order from NT and I have already purchased 8 of the 15 available flavors. NT sweeping the awards recently has me wanting to try all of their flavors right now. I am just hoping the wife is not going to kill me too very much for memorizing the credit card number. :laugh:

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
This has to stop!!! I have not even gotten my first order from NT and I have already purchased 8 of the 15 available flavors. NT sweeping the awards recently has me wanting to try all of their flavors right now. I am just hoping the wife is not going to kill me too very much for memorizing the credit card number. :laugh:

As long as your purchases include ACB its cool!

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
As long as your purchases include ACB its cool!

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

USPS claims my 1st order should be here on Friday. YEAH!!! It includes Wakonda, Strawnilla, CLS & ACB. Does that mean I am still in good graces with you Soignee? :thumbs:

I am slowly but surely learning the NuThouse lingo. :D Some still stump me, but I'll figure it out in time.

I am kind of disappointed in their customer service though. They know how excited I am to get my 3 orders, and you would have thought they could have dispatched someone to fly to California and deliver the orders personally to me. ;) But nooooo... they are sadistic and purposely making me wait like a 4 year old for Christmas.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
USPS claims my 1st order should be here on Friday. YEAH!!! It includes Wakonda, Strawnilla, CLS & ACB. Does that mean I am still in good graces with you Soignee? :thumbs:

I am slowly but surely learning the NuThouse lingo. :D Some still stump me, but I'll figure it out in time.

I am kind of disappointed in their customer service though. They know how excited I am to get my 3 orders, and you would have thought they could have dispatched someone to fly to California and deliver the orders personally to me. ;) But nooooo... they are sadistic and purposely making me wait like a 4 year old for Christmas.

Damn, my tongue is still stuck in mah cheek isn't it!
I have learned mah vape mail lessons the hard way...always coordinate your orders so a postal holiday does NOT fall anywhere near your order day! :laugh:

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Damn, my tongue is still stuck in mah cheek isn't it!
I have learned mah vape mail lessons the hard way...always coordinate your orders so a postal holiday does NOT fall anywhere near your order day! :laugh:

Yes it is Soignee, thank goodness. I knew ACB had to be ordered the 1st. time or my name would have been mud in the NuThouse.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Sorry man, we were having a white label crisis at the time I posted that...

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

So I saw. I do empathize.
ACB availability is a concern of mine, as well. At this point though, the only alternative is to re-mortgage the house and place a mega order, I fear. :(
I felt the same when Wakonda was an SR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread