Bazooka Sour Straws bottle won’t open

Status
Not open for further replies.

theeshannons83

Feb 15, 2018
SE Tennessee
03F58A01-5BAC-4CA5-B30F-C051088A6B98.jpeg
I hope this question is not stupid, but I just got a 60ml bottle of Bazooka Sour Straws Blue Raspberry e liquid in the mail and I can not for the life of me figure out how to open this bottle! I feel dumb for asking this. I’ve included a picture. I got the outer cap off.

Reactions: stols001

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
The top part is doubbled for child safety so you didn't open the bottle at all..... You just separated the 2 top caps and i've got no idea how you got there or if you can fix it.....

NB: you could try to open it still like a childproof cap should be (press down and twist just like pills bottle)

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
View attachment 728801 I hope this question is not stupid, but I just got a 60ml bottle of Bazooka Sour Straws Blue Raspberry e liquid in the mail and I can not for the life of me figure out how to open this bottle! I feel dumb for asking this. I’ve included a picture. I got the outer cap off.
That top part that is off should have stayed attached... Child proof. You failed lmao. No sorry, probly just a defective cap. Never had that happen. Maybe use a pair of channel locks or pliers on the wide part while pushing down and turning. Good luck. Worst case scenario, cut the tip off and transfer to another bottle...

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Heh. Ah the joy of people proof caps. I’ve got a couple of these and they are kind of annoying. Luckily they showed me at the vape store. Apparently it was a common problem.

What you’ve actually done is take the cap apart. It’s a “push down while turning” system. The vanes in the underside of the outer bit fit into slots on the top side of the inner bit allowing you to turn the cap. If you remove the top half, which you have done, it becomes a somewhat slippery standard screw off cap. I actually do this as a matter of course because the two part system is so annoying to use. So basically since you’ve got the top half off just grip really hard and turn.

If that doesn’t work you can try putting the top half back on to use as a wrench.

Hope that helped. GL :)

• Winner
Reactions: Mike P

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I hope this question is not stupid,
Not stupid, That spout/pour attachment might not be made to remove. I think you could just poke a hole in the cone at the top (start with common pin and work up to ice pic diameter depending if you need drip or pour) and use the clear "cap" over the cone to seal it. This is just a guess.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread