BDV "Who's Your Daddy" tank on my ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Just got the Who's Your Daddy (lil mama) tank in Pro-Cise finish. The finish is very similar to the ProVari's satin finish. :vapor:

BDV-ProVari.jpg

BDV-ProVari2.jpg

Last edited:

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
That's nice! Is there a window or some way to know what the juice level is?

Yes appears to be, I was looking at these last night, unfortunately couldn't order a lil mama (I want the clear polycarb instead of the who's your daddy, but that's my personal preference alone) as they are having website issues, or were last night. Ended up ordering a DCT Map Tank instead, as sadly, the Torpedo Tank (the one I wanted MOST) is out of stock!

Here's the pic from BDV's website of what the OP bought:

LM_procise_wyd.jpg

Carbon

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
So far so good! I've filled it up 3 times since I got it, no leaks. I'm using Boge cartos and their little device (Slap Yo Mama) to put the carto into the tank and to reload with juice.

How tight is it? Is it "slidey"? I'm in the market for a tank for summer that I can trust not to slide around on the carto. I don't plan on using DCCs because I don't like them, so no flange, just regular Boge cartos like you're using.

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I am probably not the best judge as I've only had two tanks. This one and a DCT from Madvapes (smoketech?). With the DCT I can slide the carto around without too much trouble. This one seems much tighter and once seated the carto hasn't moved. If I push the carto out of the tank to fill it I have no problem pushing it back into place though.

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
For example, can you hold the whole unit by the tank without it sliding off (while being careful not to spill juice everywhere a'la Pbusardo), like the J-Tank? Or is it as "slidey" as your DCT?

Yes, but I tend not to. The ProVari is pretty heavy. I just tried it though, holding the tank and shaking it up and down and it didn't budge. It's quite tight. I had a heck of a time last night trying to replace a carto with juice still in the tank, but I eventually prevailed! :)

The DCT, shoot if I grab it with an eGo battery attached it slides sometimes. Though it has never come off like it did in his video.

And another pic :)

photo2.jpg

Last edited:

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
I think it's some type of plastic and it's around the whole inside of the tank. They say on their website that it can handle all the juices that normally wreck the poly tubes. I don't have any of those types of juices so I can't say that.

Gah, that's the answer I wasn't hoping for.

Thanks for all the information, though. Much appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread