BDV "Who's Your Daddy" tank on my ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
If you want a tank that you know FOR SURE will not come off, because it's actually screwed into a 510 connector with an all SS housing you may want to look at the ACTv4 tank. Just got mine today and it functions very well.

Already had to re-fill it once today. :D

If it was a "buy now" item, I'd probably be interested, but as it stands, one has to chase forum posts and hope they get in on a "pre-order" or however they do it.

I was really impressed with Scott's review on youtube, though. Looks like a spot-on tank.

just checked out the BDV products for the first time. i love their procise tanks with that little window, first thing i thought when i saw a stainless steel tank i couldn't help but think about the flavor. Im a picky eater, so i can really differentiate tastes. like coke cola, the cans- eh, the 2 liter bottles-eh a coke in a regular mcdonalds cup, is seriously awesome, and if you can find (on long island theyre hard to come by) the glass bottle of coke, frickin awesome. same goes for booze, would you rather can or bottle? bottle tastes better, as well as coffee, you catch my drift? so yea that was my first thought. and my second thought was, that im buying my second provari, the tank i have on my chrome provari right now is the first vapomatic tank, which is still doing me good. but im buying the black satin with the blue LED, and ALOT of people are going to. I can only hope they make a "procise" black satin ss tank

It's pretty easy to get one, if you purchase one from Stormy right now it will get shipped to you in the beginning of march. As long as they are in stock the website will allow you to pre-order it.

That BDV tank looks pretty sweet. The functionality of the actv4 is on another level though.

Wait so your saying I can pre order a provari V2 with the blue led on the stormy site?! What's the actual name of the store aor link to it?

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Wait so your saying I can pre order a provari V2 with the blue led on the stormy site?! What's the actual name of the store aor link to it?

He's talking about the Arry carto tank. I wasn't aware it was a pre-order. I got some bad information somewhere; a guy said they sell out in a few hours and then you have to wait for a forum announcement or something.

Hmm...$59.99 and it will ship March 7.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
just checked out the BDV products for the first time. i love their procise tanks with that little window, first thing i thought when i saw a stainless steel tank i couldn't help but think about the flavor. Im a picky eater, so i can really differentiate tastes. like coke cola, the cans- eh, the 2 liter bottles-eh a coke in a regular mcdonalds cup, is seriously awesome, and if you can find (on long island theyre hard to come by) the glass bottle of coke, frickin awesome. same goes for booze, would you rather can or bottle? bottle tastes better, as well as coffee, you catch my drift? so yea that was my first thought. and my second thought was, that im buying my second provari, the tank i have on my chrome provari right now is the first vapomatic tank, which is still doing me good. but im buying the black satin with the blue LED, and ALOT of people are going to. I can only hope they make a "procise" black satin ss tank

I know what you mean, I'm more of a Pepsi and Mtn Dew person myself, on those rare occasions when I drink soda at all. But yeah for Pepsi too, the fountain drink tastes WAY better than can or bottle. Odd thing though, with Mtn Dew my wife and I ONLY drink it if its in a can!

Carbon

Joe944

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2011
ca
Finally got around to taking some pics, sorry for the phone quality.

GlvHeh.jpg

YiPcoh.jpg

vu3xxh.jpg

cRTEqh.jpg

8u21mh.jpg

Attachments

• cRTEqs.jpg
    cRTEqs.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 223
  • 8u21ms.jpg
    8u21ms.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 221
  • GlvHes.jpg
    GlvHes.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 223
  • YiPcos.jpg
    YiPcos.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 220
  • vu3xxs.jpg
    vu3xxs.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 233

Joe944

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2011
ca
Will that actV4 fit without the adaptor? Does it make it over the cone on the Provari? Like the zenesis pro tank, it would look awesome if it sat down flush. Maybes just a shorter adaptor? Looks nice though, thanks for the pics.

I was thinking the same thing. The adapter is what really holds the carto to the tank and what lets you take the tank off the pv, I'm not sure if it would fit without it.

A shorter adapter is something I would be interested to find though.

hey Joe, is that just the cherry vape ming drip tip it SS? I can't use any of their drip tips because of my tank, that one can fit with a tank?

Yep it's the cherry SS ming.

AmnNate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
Charleston, SC
I kinda just figured the carto would be held on by the mod if the overhang fit around the angled cap of the Provari, hmmm. Yeah, I guess a shorter adapter would work. I actually bought the Provari because it is the exact same size as my G-Tank-US. There's a tiny little space between them, but the sides are even. I prefer that look over the Liquinators and tanks that overhang the top cap. Just my OCD I reckon, lol.

Can you use Stainless steel standard 3.0 ohm boge carto with the BDV "Lil' Mama" 3ml Stainless Steel Cap Tank Kit?

Also on your site I can't order anything. Just says write a review, the tank, the slap yo mama, the tank snap cases and the o-ring tool set as well

Last edited:

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Can you use Stainless steel standard 3.0 ohm boge carto with the BDV "Lil' Mama" 3ml Stainless Steel Cap Tank Kit?

Also on your site I can't order anything. Just says write a review, the tank, the slap yo mama, the tank snap cases and the o-ring tool set as well

I got on their site a week ago wanting to order the Lil Mama. I wrote them an email because of this same issue, no button for adding to cart. They wrote back the next day and said they were having trouble with their credit card company or something. The same issue I found with Clouds of Vapor for the Torpedo Tank. So several companies have been dropped by their credit card processing companies. Makes me wonder what's going on, if this is happening to others as well. It concerns me that perhaps these outside companies are starting to refuse to provide service to the vaping industry, if these companies are getting outside "pressure" or something. Just seems odd that this would happen to two (or possibly more?) vaping supply companies at the same time.

We will be completely screwed if that ever happend. We'd have to create a underground black market. Well at least I would, I can't go back to cigarettes, and vaping is somewhat of a hobby/fun gig for me, trial, errors. I'm only on 6mg of nic now but just love the cleanliness of the throat hits! If .... Hits the fan I'm going to create a black market. My web URL will be ecignito.com for future sake ;)

I got on their site a week ago wanting to order the Lil Mama. I wrote them an email because of this same issue, no button for adding to cart. They wrote back the next day and said they were having trouble with their credit card company or something. The same issue I found with Clouds of Vapor for the Torpedo Tank. So several companies have been dropped by their credit card processing companies. Makes me wonder what's going on, if this is happening to others as well. It concerns me that perhaps these outside companies are starting to refuse to provide service to the vaping industry, if these companies are getting outside "pressure" or something. Just seems odd that this would happen to two (or possibly more?) vaping supply companies at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread