BDV "Who's Your Daddy" tank on my ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I think I'm going to grab the mini provari satin finish with blue LED with a lil mama and big daddy procise. Going to gold plate the top and bottom cap, as well as a gold plate drip-tip.. Sounds good to me. How big of a difference will those batteries be? I've only used 18650 2,500MaH batts.. (gold playing a jewlery repair shop only costs 35 bucks. Was looking for kits and the solutions can go as high as 400$! Psh! Also contacted provape and I asked will it void warranty he said yes at first because he thought I was going to take out the top cap, but I told him I'll be dipping it at an angle and the entire provari and especially near the button will be covered by tape. He said no that won't void warranty. I believe his name was Kieth

Here's some of my pics
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332978998.329865.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332979035.619891.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332979052.040236.jpg

cmattb25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
St. Louis
I just got one of these tanks in last week in the polished finish. Kind of wish I had gone with the pro-cise finish now but still a really nice tank. I have it, the Arry v4 and my liquinator in regular rotation. It does say on their site that it will take any liquid. I have 60ml of Atomic Cinnicide coming today - I shall put that to the test haha. FWIW, it does work like any other tank. Cartos go in easy enough and it holds nice and snug. Also - I love that slap yo momma tool. I am sure it will pay for itself very soon.

Also helps that BDV is only a State away from me with shipping.

Here's a pic of the 3.

SAM_0050.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread