Be careful with your loaners!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I am with the just give them a card crowd! I started a couple people vaping..bought the whole get started kit for them. but they were family and friends.
But I am not lending batts out! They have a limited life as is. They may be worth the $ now..but in a month or three they will be paperweights. Nope..here try this..like it? Here's the card..order!
Be an advocate, but not a patsy.

PLSChows

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
awww! I do appreciate the offer but she did pay me for the kit after all. I'll order another pcc kit later, i have 3 orders on the way already. ;)

and for you info, steve, the vk is in no way a pia - it's the people i work with!!!! You, sir, are the king of wonderfulness!!! :wub:

I concur ! ! ! :)

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Loaned out a PCC, battery & 2 carts to a lady at work last week - she would not give it back to me!!!

She insisted on buying the kit for someone else at work. I told her to have the guy order from Steve but she insisted on the kit she had in her hand! :mad:

I told her she would be missing carts but she did not care. She shoved $40 into my hand after I showed her the site and how easy it was to order. I do not want to become the distribution center at work. I let her buy it from me but told her that he would eventually have to get online to order carts coz I'm not doing it for him ... I think a lot of the people at work don't have debit/visa cards or credit cards and therein lays the problem.

** grumble ** oh well, guess i'm ordering a new pcc kit ... :cool:

Yeah, I turned a few people at UPS onto e-cigs before I left, and they always kept asking me to order stuff for them whenever I'd order mine. Always bothered me. I'd tell them it'd be better to buy them for themselves so they'd be covered by warranty. :thumb:

lilly1185

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
To play devil's advocate:

Perhaps either A - she broke it and felt bad, or B - she actually quit smoking analogs and does not want to go back.

It was still wrong of her to not give it back at your insistence, but I hope something good came out of it.

I'd like to hope that if someone broke something I'd lent them they'd at least TELL me, or it could easily turn into a hostile working environment. People sure do like gossip, be it at a fortune 500 co, or a tiny retail store.

If she'd actually quit, she still should have said and perhaps given him some extra money for "rented property" :p

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
I normally just hand the cards out. For a few people who are truly interested but on the fence, I don't mind lending out a PCC kit to. Granted, they don't always want to give it back but for the most part, they do. This lady did pay me for it, but as I stated earlier, I don't want to become "order central" for these people! I love helping people out but definitely put my foot down when it comes to being totally taken advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread