because of self concusion I decided to buy a mini or v2 but which one look like real

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
cigarette?

I compare V2 seem more real than real cigarette
but heard that V2 battery wise very fast to run out ,
and need to change cart more often.

now come to mini 901 , cart last more better but also some comment 901 battery also very fast run out?

I confuse btween this two , plan to use it in social ..I want good vapour and more puffs like my penstyles...but of cos penstyles cart got more puffs just that between mini and v2 which one is better for social

noticed V2 inhaler look more real.whereas mini inhaler the mouthpiece is llike the penstyle.

:thumb:going to use my penstyle in disco ,pubs
whereas minis or v2 in cafe .

any comments?

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
I use my penstyles/cigar at home and my mini's on the road. I have a DSE901. One of the best ecig devices on the market IMO.
;)this is what I plan to do also

penstyle good on battery life..cart last longer
so I feel best used in home and office..cos most of the time u are at home actually

whereas mini used on the road...more easily to hide..under the hands...
but if compare like real cigarette I noticed V2 look more real than 901
maybe 901 mouth piece is like classic penstyle just that is in brown colour which look more like cigarette...actually I noticed some penstyle cart the mouthpiece also got brown in colour or even white! just that my supplier only got black mouth piece.

how about battery life between v2 and mini?
I only know cart on mini give more puffs than v2 cart.

by the way cashmere how many set of penstyle ..and dse901 u have?and spare parts?

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
DSE901 -- Carts and Batteries last pretty good for a mini. I have no experience with a v2, and you need to remember, the smaller you go, the more unhappy you will be about how long carts last, unless you drip constantly.

IMO, get a DSE901 and be done with it. Its light enough to be held just like a normal cigarette, and will be able to last for a good 2-3 hours of constant use.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
DSE901 -- Carts and Batteries last pretty good for a mini. I have no experience with a v2, and you need to remember, the smaller you go, the more unhappy you will be about how long carts last, unless you drip constantly.

IMO, get a DSE901 and be done with it. Its light enough to be held just like a normal cigarette, and will be able to last for a good 2-3 hours of constant use.
;)noted

so far how many penstyle u own?+ atomiser?
and dse 901?

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
i own a few penstyles, mini's, and cigars :)

you can never have too many devices. Its like collecting stamps :) lol
:oops:yup spoil of choices

sorry to add on

I was thinking BICKFORD Flavor
wonder is it a MUST TO KEEP in refig??

Bob told me I maybe not use to e smoke try to use this to get the smiliar feeling ..of real cigarette..in some sense.

miragecy

Jun 15, 2008
Cyprus
DevilFisH, there are cartridges for the DSE901 which the mouthpiece is rounded. These cartridges last very long because they can hold three times more the liquid due to longer cores. Plus, fitted with the mini cig, it looks more like a real cigarette. I can buy these cartridges here, where I leave, but I don't know if they are available on line. These cartridges make the DSE901 very economical to use and also make it look like real cigs. Now, whether I prefer flat or round types cartridges, that's another matter!

Andy

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
DevilFisH, there are cartridges for the DSE901 which the mouthpiece is rounded. These cartridges last very long because they can hold three times more the liquid due to longer cores. Plus, fitted with the mini cig, it looks more like a real cigarette. I can buy these cartridges here, where I leave, but I don't know if they are available on line. These cartridges make the DSE901 very economical to use and also make it look like real cigs. Now, whether I prefer flat or round types cartridges, that's another matter!

Andy

cool ..same apply to penstyle....I happen to see on youtube there seem got this cart the colour same like real cig got penstyle.

but never mind , actually can use penstyle black cart to slot in 901 too rite..

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008

Andy
;)I more interested the battery life and the length

V2 more relastics?at is shorter than 901?but cart and battery is the problem.

whereas 901 is abit longer than v2 but cart is better than v2 in no of puffs.

next the penstyle charger can also used to charge 901 and v2 battery???

Last edited:

miragecy

Jun 15, 2008
Cyprus
;)I more interested the battery life and the length

V2 more relastics?at is shorter than 901?but cart and battery is the problem.

whereas 901 is abit longer than v2 but cart is better than v2 in no of puffs.

next the penstyle charger can also used to charge 901 and v2 battery???

Hi,
First you have to decide if you are more interested about the looks or perfomance specs.. the DSE901 is longer and no, you can't charge the 901's and V2's batteries with penstyle's charger..
If I was you, assuming the situation you're living with, I'd buy a super mini (either rn4081 or DSE103 V2) they both look very realistic cigarettes. I don't know the DSE103 V2 but I can recomment the rn4081, I had one of those and I know it's good. Its carts may not last long, but if you use it only for public occasions it will be ok. Lots of smoke and the damn thing looks like a real cigarette

Andy

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Hi,
First you have to decide if you are more interested about the looks or perfomance specs.. the DSE901 is longer and no, you can't charge the 901's and V2's batteries with penstyle's charger..
If I was you, assuming the situation you're living with, I'd buy a super mini (either rn4081 or DSE103 V2) they both look very realistic cigarettes. I don't know the DSE103 V2 but I can recomment the rn4081, I had one of those and I know it's good. Its carts may not last long, but if you use it only for public occasions it will be ok. Lots of smoke and the damn thing looks like a real cigarette

Andy

:oops:I plan to get one dsc 901 and one V2 to match with my penstyle
combo package to last me at work and OT ! + social

when outside.

hope it will satifye me ..I AM A HARDCORE SMOKER :cry:

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
I have a mini V2 model number DSc 103 this comes in a nice black box. Warning not all cartridges from the supermini range fit the mini V2. Most supermini cartridges tend to fit just inside the atomiser. The atomiser on my 103 sticks out of the atomiser itself. So the cartridge do not have any contact with the atomiser. So be very careful when ordering new cartridges from various supplies.

Tip

Because the cartridges from this particular model can be quite expensive from certain supplies you need to change the atomiser which is quite painless and this works. The atomiser does fit on mini V2 and supermini. The problem being is not the atomiser itself it is the actual plastic tip that causes the problem. The tip on the mini V2 is thinner and flimsier but on the supermini tips are made of thicker plastic and if you try to stretch them over the atomiser will split the tip. So if you end up with the same model as myself this is the best way around it.
Tip
The atomiser that you will need is the one which fits on the supermini which they all tend to come in the blue boxes.

The 901 is a very good. Cartridges will last far longer. I tend to use my 103 if I need a bigger hit which I feel works better sometimes for me than the 901. But the cartridges in the 103 don't seem to last five minutes But that is personal choice.

But with the experience that I have had so far with electronic cigarettes I think I shall be personally be staying with pen styles. I don't really care what other people think of me when I am out.

When I was in my late teens I smoked a pipe which lets face it looks a little bit uncool with a teenager. one night I was in a nightclub and friends dared me to start smoking the pipe in the club. I had no problem with that so I did. Everybody was looking at me. Calling me grandad Condor man etc I didn't care a toss I was enjoying my smoke.

The funny thing is that the following week there were about six other people in their smoking their pipes

Last edited:

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
I have a mini V2 model number DSc 103 this comes in a nice black box. Warning not all cartridges from the supermini range fit the mini V2. Most supermini cartridges tend to fit just inside the atomiser. The atomiser on my 103 sticks out of the atomiser itself. So the cartridge do not have any contact with the atomiser. So be very careful when ordering new cartridges from various supplies.

Tip

Because the cartridges from this particular model can be quite expensive from certain supplies you need to change the atomiser which is quite painless and this works. The atomiser does fit on mini V2 and supermini. The problem being is not the atomiser itself it is the actual plastic tip that causes the problem. The tip on the mini V2 is thinner and flimsier but on the supermini tips are made of thicker plastic and if you try to stretch them over the atomiser will split the tip. So if you end up with the same model as myself this is the best way around it.
Tip
The atomiser that you will need is the one which fits on the supermini which they all tend to come in the blue boxes.

The 901 is a very good. Cartridges will last far longer. I tend to use my 103 if I need a bigger hit which I feel works better sometimes for me than the 901. But the cartridges in the 103 don't seem to last five minutes But that is personal choice.

But with the experience that I have had so far with electronic cigarettes I think I shall be personally be staying with pen styles. I don't really care what other people think of me when I am out.

When I was in my late teens I smoked a pipe which lets face it looks a little bit uncool with a teenager. one night I was in a nightclub and friends dared me to start smoking the pipe in the club. I had no problem with that so I did. Everybody was looking at me. Calling me grandad Condor man etc I didn't care a toss I was enjoying my smoke.

The funny thing is that the following week there were about six other people in their smoking their pipes

thanks got the detail
I going to plan get a v2 desc103 + 1 v2 atomiser
and dsc 901 + 1 dsc 901 atomiser

hope can get this by this week too anxious to test all :oops:

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
thanks got the detail
I going to plan get a v2 desc103 + 1 v2 atomiser
and dsc 901 + 1 dsc 901 atomiser

hope can get this by this week too anxious to test all :oops:

I also have two extra atomiser is for my 103 but I do not use it that much because of expensive cartridges. If you want to have less hassle on getting cartridges at the right price my advice would be to go for the
r n4081 they both smoke the same as I have tried them both. And the cartridges are more readily available at a sensible price but it's your choice.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
I also have two extra atomiser is for my 103 but I do not use it that much because of expensive cartridges. If you want to have less hassle on getting cartridges at the right price my advice would be to go for ther n4081 they both smoke the same as I have tried them both. And the cartridges are more readily available at a sensible price but it's your choice.
;)thanks for the advise...

I just want to own all the geneic e cigarette atleast try
overall I know is the same like my penstyle...vapour, flavour ect.
just that maybe i abit self concusion here and hook on collect this

after cart going to finish I going to try the Bob ..mention using food flavours..but heard that my country don;t sell the foods flavouring ..:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread