Been a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicenwonderland

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2014
Western ny.
I used to post here quite a bit... but took a break, had a baby and stopped vaping altogether. Well I just changed careers and things are stressful. I wanted a cigarette so bad, but went with a disposable ecig I had on hand. It stopped me from buying a pack of cigarettes but left a lot to be desired. My equipment is a mess. I lost the charger to my mod. I’m missing pieces to my only tank that fits it. Most of my juice is black and flavorless. In short.. I need to start over. Thank the lord for my evod that will apparently last forever, an ancient bottle of nickoticket CLS, and one last coil.

The market has changed a lot in the last few years. Can anyone point me in the direction of a low maintence tank system that would work with an old istick? The pieces I have are from a genitank I think? I’ll start reading some threads. I need to be reducated lol!

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Looks like it's time to go into the rabbit hole Alice!
It's a whole different world as far as vaping.
I would suggest getting a newer istick and tank system if for no other reason than your old istick's battery isn't going to last (assuming it was a built in battery version).

Think of it as more treating yourself to an upgrade than breaking down and just buying a new system. ;)

Alicenwonderland

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2014
Western ny.
I have a barely used istick 30... so I’m sure I have some limitations. I’m not sure how long I’ll need to scratch this itch, so mainly looking for a workable tank.... if they still exist. I found the charger! Hurray! And was rewarded with surprisingly good taste off that same evod head screwed onto it. I never really played with the istick. It was a birthday present the month I ended up getting pregnant. I’m shocked it still works!

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
They exist. Probably need to go with something above .3 Ohms for the istick 30.
True evod products seem to be harder to get for me, but then, I stopped looking.

Subtank mini's or Toptank mini's (really the same thing, one top fill, the other bottom fill) can fit the bill, as will all the eleaf Melo 2, 3 and 4 versions (all use the same coils and you can get .5 Ohms). My wife vapes between 20 and 30 watts on those with the .5 and .3 Ohms while I take them between 40 and 50 watts with the .3 Ohms coils.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I used to post here quite a bit... but took a break, had a baby and stopped vaping altogether. Well I just changed careers and things are stressful. I wanted a cigarette so bad, but went with a disposable ecig I had on hand. It stopped me from buying a pack of cigarettes but left a lot to be desired. My equipment is a mess. I lost the charger to my mod. I’m missing pieces to my only tank that fits it. Most of my juice is black and flavorless. In short.. I need to start over. Thank the lord for my evod that will apparently last forever, an ancient bottle of nickoticket CLS, and one last coil.

The market has changed a lot in the last few years. Can anyone point me in the direction of a low maintence tank system that would work with an old istick? The pieces I have are from a genitank I think? I’ll start reading some threads. I need to be reducated lol!
Pick up where you left off. If it worked before it should still work. The Istick 30 should be fine. A brother of mine has been vaping almost 3 years on the iStick 20 and N mini I gave him for Christmas to get him started.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'd probably buy a backup to be safe if you think you might be vaping for a while. Either a Natiulus 2 or Nautilus X should work for MTL and they're both fairly inexpensive. With that said, if you are hoping not to vape for long, it sounds like really all you need is some new juices. It really depends what you are looking for....

Anna

Alicenwonderland

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2014
Western ny.
Welcome back Alice. In case you weren't aware, Nicoticket is coming back in business sometime around Halloween. If I were you, I would buy a couple of bottles of something else to tide me over until they return! Good Luck!
I didn’t know they were gone! They were my fave! Glad they are coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread