The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Been gone awhile : )

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF' started by vaporjoey, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vaporjoey

vaporjoey Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi everyone :) Glad to be back....I have a question, please mods, if this belongs somewhere else feel free to move it...Months ago someone sent me a sample of what I believe was a white pad of some sort, cart filler (Might have been bigdog) I am running out and have no idea where to get this stuff or even what it is...Can anyone help

2. sensay

sensay Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2010
    Neverland
    I gotcha joey! It was fluval! pm me your addy and I will ship you some . I might be a few days before I can ship it though! Glad to see ya back! :) pm me!

3. vaporjoey

will do, ur such a sweetheart:)

4. sensay

sensay Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2010
    Neverland
    I am just super happy you found your way back!!:)

5. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sen... i thought fluval was blue? i hav the blue stuff and th white stuff ... welcome back Joey, if u need more JLMK.
    Missy

6. Gunjji

Gunjji Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    New Jersey
    Got an Aquarium store close by?.. they sell it!

7. leannebug

leannebug Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
    Hey vj!! Welcome back :)
    It could have been me and I would have sent instructions for Gooddogs method.
    That would def be the Fluval Polishing Pad. There is also fluval that is blue. This kind is a little different.
    Zzb. I have tons, if you need some I can put in a reg envie when I get home. Just PM me to remind me :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

8. Jules22871

Jules22871 Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    Good to see you back here Joey!

9. vaporjoey

Wow, thanks everyone :) U know, I left here way back when all the sh#$ was going down, people left, things got rearranged, and I just hated to see the nice "family" broken up. I must say, when I logged in tonight and saw all the familiar faces again, it felt like old times! Really good to see everyone back. Think I'll pull up a chair and stay awhile:toast:

10. Jules22871

Jules22871 Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    Yeah, things got a little crazy back then but I think all that is over now. Everyone seems to be happy again and I really plan on keeping it that way as much as possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.