Been hanging at the forum long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
Just got to thinking tonight... how long ago did you join the family here, and who's been around the longest? Also, don't mean to seem pushy, but have you quit smoking cigs, and if so, how long ago? Lots of folks I like here, so I'm just curious.

Me... as my sig shows, I quit smoking suddenly, three months ago, the same day my V4L gear arrived. One vape, never another cig. I joined the family a day or two later when I felt the need for support. Very smart move. :cool:

RyGuy

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Colorado
Bought a Smoking Everywhere POS at the mall in August of 2009. Had a real hard time with hardware which made it almost impossible to quit smoking completely so I started my search online, found a video review by Leaford that lead me to this forum, joined the forum in September of 2009, ordered my first ultimatum kit and have been smoke free ever since. That's over seven months without smoke:shock: Man it feels good to say that! THANK YOU V4L FOR SAVING MY LIFE! My son thanks you too for getting his mom and dad off the stinky cancer sticks.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
I lurked around ECF for a couple of weeks or so before deciding to take the plunge and purchase my first kr8 kit. Purchased from another supplier that had been recommended to me but wasn't exactly thrilled with their juice. Still, I quit analogs on the 22nd of last month, so not quite 1 month off of them. Found my way to V4L by following the trail of happy posts back to the sub-forums and ordered juice and carts plus a manual battery to try. I've been here since and can't seem to make it a week without placing an order. :D:thumbs:

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
Thanks, guys. Love your stories, which always inspire me to keep it going. And how nice is a family that doesn't flame me for asking about your start date when it's already posted below each name? (When I wrote that, I was thinking about full-on posting here, but I was spacing out, too. I was vaping that prem tasty Virg Menth--powerful stuff! :D )

Anyhow... hooray for us and our online family!

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
I started vaping in August of 09, joined ECF in October and mainly hung out in this subforum. December '09 I busted my back and used the time to get even more into the e-cig subculture. In early February of '10, I was hired to work for V4L and went from random chick poster to Supplier Associate.

I've had two cigarettes since I started vaping. This sub forum saved my ..... You guys helped me when I couldn't figure out how to refill. Mark helped me when I couldn't figure out my PCC. This is home. V4L people are fantastic. I started working for V4L in order to help others get off the death butts too! :)

Last edited:

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
A friend told me about e-cigs, showed me his, and gave me the link to EFC. I read everything i could, and found V4L through the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-library/36180-wonderful-world-vaping-illustrated-guide-e-cigs-part-1-6-a.html

Got my kit in October, but I wasn't planning to quit smoking. It wasn't 'til December 15th 2009 that I smoked my last cig. I lurked on the forum until late January 2010, until there was a post that I just HAD to respond to...

I was thinking about it this morning, it's felt really easy shifting from smoking to vaping. Probably because I had most of my questions answered before i even knew to ask them. I don't know if I'd have made it through the learning curve without all of the information on ECF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread