Status
Not open for further replies.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
So lately I've been having some vaping displeasure you could say! I vape my Reo's at HV and in my mini I stack the IFR14250's 3.2v for 6v and lately my mini has been pretty weak to say the least and it's been stressing me out.:mad: Some may say well just send it in Rob will make it all better and you have your Grande for a back up. Well I actually use both and take both everywhere because I like at least 2 flavors to enjoy at a time. I also picked up some HH357's @ 2.5 & 3.0ohm and really wanting to enjoy them. So I tried everything from cleaning to switching batteries to switching atty/carto combos chking ohms and volts etc etc... Well I'm proud to announce i got it figured out!!!!! The problem was the tip of the firing was causing some arching on the tops of my batteries so i wasn't getting full power full time. So I cleaned up the tip of the firing pin and battery top with some fine sand paper and BLAMMMMMOOOOOOO:banana::banana: I now have a large hole in the back of my head which has large amounts of vapor flowing from it:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:
I just wanted to share my experience, strength, and hope for the perfect vaping life!!:)

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
How do you "stack" batteries? I ask because I got a Grand and I heard you can stack batteries for a 5 or 6 volt experience but I see room only for 1 battery in there. So how is it done?
in order to do 6v on a grande you would stack 2 AW LiFePO RCR 123 or you can use a 4.8V NI-MH 600mAh battery for 5v

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Glad You got it worked out. Sorry about the back of your head, this might help.

bondo.jpg

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
  • Deleted by Rhapsodies Fire
  • Reason: per poster's request
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread