Been hearing a lot about custards. Who makes the best vanilla custard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not, I'm also smoking Custard's Last Stand as I'm writing this.

I let this steep for about five weeks, never trying it. When I did, I was not let down.

A very rich, creamy vanilla custard taste, slightly sweet, Exhale and aroma, very pleasant.

Not a strong throat hit, the creaminess stays on your tongue. Overall. a great vaping experience.

Nicoticket only has a few flavors, but, the few I've tried are worth every penny.

I've tried a limited flavor, Oreo, and it was spot on an Oreo cookie. Even the expelled
vapor added a nice vanilla finish to the dominant cookie flavor. Smelled like that
first whiff of tearing open a package of Oreos.

Also tried Gravity, a fruit mix. Again, very flavorful, a bit delicate. Each vape changes
highlighting the individual flavors in the mix.

I'm holding off on their Creme Brulee. Many say that it is even better than CLS.

They have a new limited flavor, Snickerdoodle. If you like bakery flavors, I'm
sure this one will be right on the money. I ordered a bottle two days ago.

Good luck... Ed

I just put in my first order to Nicoticket but boy do I wish Oreo would come back around!

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
OR3O will be back in the lineup shortly. I wouldn't be surprised if it's around on or before Christmas. I'm needing to get a restock on that myself.

My "Magic 8 Ball" says: "I Agree"!!!;)
Santa says: "Ho-Ho-Ho!!":D
And....Clark says:".....Stay Tuned.....":)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I tasted a fantastic Vanilla custard from a friend last night. It is here. The Dragon's Lair Custom Mixes - Sleeping Dragon Vapor Rather than the vanilla being very dominate, as it is in most VC I've tried, this one actually tastes like custard! I've been DIYing for two years now but this was so good I went ahead and bought some. Very different and very amazing stuff!

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
I love Nicoticket. My day isn't complete without CLS, CB, or GCD and I've got Frenilla on order (USPS has the holiday slowdown, I'm hoping to get it on Mon.). As I follow this thread, my list of vanilla custards to try keeps growing. I took advantage of a good deal to try Bryce's - from FB: POP UP SALE: 50% off any order till Monday at midnight. Let's get the juice flowing! https://www.facebook.com/BVC.eJuice

edit to correct name..Sorry Bryan!

Last edited:

Kasia

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2011
USA
I tasted a fantastic Vanilla custard from a friend last night. It is here. The Dragon's Lair Custom Mixes - Sleeping Dragon Vapor Rather than the vanilla being very dominate, as it is in most VC I've tried, this one actually tastes like custard! I've been DIYing for two years now but this was so good I went ahead and bought some. Very different and very amazing stuff!

Agreed.
Thanks for the link, will try them out. I am looking for a "real" custard.:)

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I love Nicoticket. My day isn't complete without CLS, CB, or GCD and I've got Frenilla on order (USPS has the holiday slowdown, I'm hoping to get it on Mon.). As I follow this thread, my list of vanilla custards to try keeps growing. I took advantage of a good deal to try Byron's - from FB: POP UP SALE: 50% off any order till Monday at midnight. Let's get the juice flowing! https://www.facebook.com/BVC.eJuice

Bryce's? This is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    I have two bottles of Dolce Miele Crema arriving today.

I havent tried it yet obviously, but POET is one of my absolute top juices, they are so incredibly complex with thier flavors.. Yet its not a complicated vape. The flavors themselves are clear and precise, but its the flavors they come up with that really wow me. This may change this afternoon, but my favorite(by a long shot), is Torte de Arnicia. To me, that one stands above the rest.

I will definitely report my findings on the Meile Crema.. Ive got an unbuilt Patriot RDA waiting for its arrival.

-----

The new star of my Custard world, is Suicide Bunny's, Mothers Milk.

But to be fair, this is more than just a custard juice. This one reminds me of Starship One from Space Jam, because instead of being a Custard with hints of Strawberries, its more like a strawberry custard. Like Starship One is really a Kiwi Custard, than Custard with hints of Kiwi. (If you could imagine the difference between a bowl of vanilla custard with strawberry/kiwi slices on top, as opposed to a strawberry or kiwi flavored custard)

So whether or not you classify it as a custard, its irrelevant. Its a superb juice. Ini fact, the whole Suicide Bunny line is awesome, including the new juice, The OB, which is a regular cutard(of which my current opinion is that its already good, but I can taste the need to let it age a tad, and then it shall be momentous)

SharonMM

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 22, 2013
    Lakeville, MN
    it's described as Vanilla custard and honey. what qualities set it apart for you?

Well the honey is a nice twist. It does add quite a bit of sweetness to the liquid, so if you're the type that only likes lightly sweet vapes, you might not enjoy it. But its not "sickening sweet" in the least.

But what really stands out about this liquid to me, is how saturated it is, without being heavy or overdone. The delicate sweet taste of it lingers on your tongue and lips long after you exhale it.

Dustmight

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 2, 2013
    Detroit, MI USA
    +1 for Big Willies Vanilla Custard. Right from the bottle it's a similar flavor profile to CLS but slightly more custard forward and significantly less sweet. You have to order from his Facebook page, but the dude has the fastest processing and shipping (it helps I'm only 2 states away from him) that I have experienced.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread