Been 'Lurking' for weeks... TV Frappuccino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdk1216

Mar 27, 2010
Hi everybody! I'm Robyn. I've been vaping for 3 weeks now - analog free after 20-some years. A friend (and former smoker) of mine had a 510 and recommended it to me. I LOVE it!

Haven't tried a lot of flavors, but RY4 is my fave right now.

I want to order some AC from Tasty Vapor - SO many people love it! But I also want something that tastes like Starbucks Frappuccino (mocha or caramel or a combo of the two flavors). I like a touch of coffee flavor with my cream and sugar. I'm afraid the Cafe Macchiato has too strong of a coffee flavor.

I've been searching on the forum for a custom mix with no luck. So... I decided to register and ask.

HELP and Thanks!!!

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
To me, the TV Cafe Macchiato is pretty good. It doesn't have a strong coffee flavor at all. But my all time fave coffee vape is MyFreedomSmokes Cappuccino. I love the stuff. It is the one flavored liquid that I've ordered mass amounts of. You can order it in a higher mg with double flavor and be able to cut it to save a little money.

Tobacco, soft drink & coffee flavored juice | My Freedom Smokes

woodman

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
USA midwest
Hi everybody! I'm Robyn. I've been vaping for 3 weeks now - analog free after 20-some years. A friend (and former smoker) of mine had a 510 and recommended it to me. I LOVE it!

Haven't tried a lot of flavors, but RY4 is my fave right now.

I want to order some AC from Tasty Vapor - SO many people love it! But I also want something that tastes like Starbucks Frappuccino (mocha or caramel or a combo of the two flavors). I like a touch of coffee flavor with my cream and sugar. I'm afraid the Cafe Macchiato has too strong of a coffee flavor.

I've been searching on the forum for a custom mix with no luck. So... I decided to register and ask.

HELP and Thanks!!!

Sounds good-like what I was looking for as well. Rob over at liquidexpress has a taboo might do it. review: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/liquidxpress/77278-review-taboo-flavor-liquidxpress.html

I ordered carto and matching liquid to try it both ways.:cool:

crand

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Scottsdale, AZ
TV has an option that allows you to create your own custom mix. Hit the blue icon with the question mark symbol. In this area you will find a drop down menu listing all of his available flavors, as I recall you can select up to three. There is also a comment section. In your case you might specify chocolate, caramel and light coffee/dary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread