Status
Not open for further replies.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
Well I've been on here over 10 years and vaping almost 11 years. I seen alot of changes mostly good, some not so good. I've endured the FDA, smokers telling me this was just a fad, and tons of unfounded propaganda. When I started vaping I had spot on my lung, I was extremely short of breath, hell I was a walking train wreck. If I continued what I was doing they'd buried me long ago. It took me a few years before the equipment got good enough to get totally off analogs, but when I got the right stuff I was done in a weekend. With all the things in the news now and a product that has been around for awhile still no real studies of the effects. This is what I do know, I feel tons better, and that spot on my lung is gone, I'm not short winded and my house doesn't stink starting at the front door. I do think vaping products should be sold by someone trained and not at the corner store. There should age verified checkout systems. Flavor bans will do nothing to prevent underage use, kids have sneaking analogs for the last 100 years before flavors. We also knew 10 years ago vaping high levels of nicotine was dangerous, still convenience stores, smoke shops and such are selling products reaching 60mg. Health issues will still arise till they get control of the high nicotine pods and some kid selling starter kits across the counter. Ok Had my 5 minutes, , you'll vape safe.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Well done you!

I came to vaping later than you ( only four years ago as of October gone ) but, armed with a decent bit of kit, I got through the first weekend without a craving ( even though the "tobacco" flavoured juice was evil ) and never looked back and I have to say I have never been tempted to smoke since - that from someone who smoked for 50+ years.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Well I've been on here over 10 years and vaping almost 11 years.
    Well congrats to ya. I've been vaping just a bit over 5 years. I actually didn't have an intention to quit (again..), and I was surprised that this helped me greatly to do so. The health and cost benefits are an added and much appreciated plus.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Vaping saved my life, congrats on a decade not enslaved to tobacco.
    425YTbV.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread