beer= more vaping!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calypso

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
Indiana
Calypso I love your dog pic..looks just like my whippet!!!!! :)

Close relative. This is a greyhound. 75 pounds of love and lightning.
Bottomfeeders are great for parties. No filling carts all of the time and exceptional battery life.
Also go a little lower on the nic when drinking as you will be vaping more.

Calypso

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
Indiana
After a little....... research here is what I have come up for my personal taste.
Light beers Bud Miller etc: Since they taste bad or have little or no taste then most flavors work with them.
Wheat beers: The fruit flavors seem to work well here especially citris.
Medium body beers: (Sam Adams, Bass) RY4 or any carmel based juice, some tobacco flavors.
Heavy or dark beers: (Stout): I like chocolate or strong/sweet juices.
Single malt scotch: (YUM!!) This took more research 1/4 bottle of Glenlivet and I'm not sure I'm done yet. :) I was suprised that Orange flavor worked well. I also liked RY4 and vanilla.

This research is hell but I'll keep doing it for the good of the forum. :)

Religion

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
AZ
Wow! You are all too funny and very helpful. I'll have to try out some of these recommendations. I'm noticing citrus and dark flavors are the most popular pairings. I bet some fruity flavors would compliment certain darker beers. DorMouse may be onto something with the chocolate, though. Are most of you finding compliments or matches better? I.e. Lime vape with margarita, piña colada vape with piña colada beverage for matching or do you like compliments such as chocolate vape with a porter or strawberry vape with a hefeweisen or ashtray vape with a keystone light?

Banana vape with a glass of scotch?! Really? Why? I'm not saying I won't try it, but...

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Aaarrrrhhhjggghh - that's what I forgot in my FSUSA order - (chocolate) Orange Ball. That stuff is actually real nice in Dekang Dk-TAB too. I don't vape Dekang very often but when I do it's that combo.

Last night I had a beer called Coffeehouse Porter. It has notes of chocolate in it as well as the regular dark porter stuff going on. I was vaping 1 drop of CoffeeX & 2 drops of OrangeBall from FreedomSmoke and it was yummy. I also did 2 drops CoffeX & 1 of doublemint from FS. Also delicious.

I really think it depends on what kind of beer you're drinking. Lighter beers probably wouldn't hold up well to intense vape flavours.

robot_roo

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
united kingdom
Calypso I love your dog pic..looks just like my whippet!!!!! :)

Close relative. This is a greyhound. 75 pounds of love and lightning.
Bottomfeeders are great for parties. No filling carts all of the time and exceptional battery life.
Also go a little lower on the nic when drinking as you will be vaping more.

looks just like my little whippet :)

whoops double post!!! lol :)

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
ya i vape allot more when im drinking and only smoked once cig drunk since i quit and that was more out of curiousity to see how it tasted and it was staring at me because i saved it as a back up, but been on my pv constantly tonight with some heinaken in me but partly because of the new flavor, some prefilled cartos that came with my moms kr8 from litecig, she decided it wasnt for her and gave the kit to me and i wanna find the juice in these! lotta vapor n great throat hit decent flavor.

robot_roo

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
united kingdom
ya i vape allot more when im drinking and only smoked once cig drunk since i quit and that was more out of curiousity to see how it tasted and it was staring at me because i saved it as a back up, but been on my pv constantly tonight with some heinaken in me but partly because of the new flavor, some prefilled cartos that came with my moms kr8 from litecig, she decided it wasnt for her and gave the kit to me and i wanna find the juice in these! lotta vapor n great throat hit decent flavor.

good work one cig is nothing!!! I have not smoked now for over 4 weeks and I can honestly say its been a pleasure with my riva 510 :)

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
I thought that alcohol would be the achilles heel of my switch to vaping, and at first it was. The first time I drank (heavily) after switching, I smoked a cig, and then hated the taste and ended up vaping about 3ml of Dekang Desert ship. Since then, I vape a lot when I drink, as I used to smoke a lot when I drank. It's a fair substitute and I have absolutely no desire for a cig.

As for WHAT I vape when I drink it varies. I like to stick to tobacco flavors, but I'll vape on some wintergreen, or lemon, or butterscotch, depending on what I'm drinking. Regular old domestic beer usually equals a tobacco flavor. At the moment (not drinking) that tobacco flavor is FSUSA Camtel. Allthough I'm inclined to make a permanent switch to Wyatt Earp

robot_roo

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
united kingdom
I thought that alcohol would be the achilles heel of my switch to vaping, and at first it was. The first time I drank (heavily) after switching, I smoked a cig, and then hated the taste and ended up vaping about 3ml of Dekang Desert ship. Since then, I vape a lot when I drink, as I used to smoke a lot when I drank. It's a fair substitute and I have absolutely no desire for a cig.

As for WHAT I vape when I drink it varies. I like to stick to tobacco flavors, but I'll vape on some wintergreen, or lemon, or butterscotch, depending on what I'm drinking. Regular old domestic beer usually equals a tobacco flavor. At the moment (not drinking) that tobacco flavor is FSUSA Camtel. Allthough I'm inclined to make a permanent switch to Wyatt Earp

yes it was abig relief fro me too when I realised I could still drink and not smoke!! when I tried to quit before I would have to abstain from a tipple for weeks!!!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
No smoking in restaurants and bars where I live. My wife and I went to the bar last weekend, drank beer and danced. It was a total pleasure to vape 24mg menthol when the band took a break, watching about half the bar rush outside for a smoke. We passed the beer test and probably had a couple extra with the time saved!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The only juice that seems to hit the spot for me on a night out is the Havana Cigar at 24mg. Doesn't matter how many beers go down, I can still taste it and feel the throat kick.

You might like Hilton if you like Havana Cigar. It has a definite cigar undertone and significant TH, especially in 100% PG. A good one is Electronic Cigarettes & Accessories | Awesome Vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread