The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

best 18650 battery for provari

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by stardust, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. stardust

stardust Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2013
    San Jose
    waiting for orbtronics to come back to stock

2. dice57

dice57 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2013
    Mount Vernon, Wa
    Now that I'm running the Russian rba as my main tank on the Provai standard, I'm wanting to get the extension cap because now it feels to small for me. I tend to cover the air intake with a finger when I fire it left handed. The Russian is freaking huge!! Weighs almost as much as a standard Provari with the battery installed.

3. slider

slider Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2013
    Sacramento, CA
    I use the Efest 18650 2250mah IMR with button top. The 2000mah AW 18650 IMR is a better built battery. The plastic housing on my Efest is breaking a bit towards the bottom after 5 months of use, the AW is fine.

4. EddardinWinter

EddardinWinter The Philosopher Who Rides Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2012
    Richmond, Va
    So I got the second black full size ProVari yesterday. I use it sans extension cap. It feels like a mini using the 18490s, since I always use 18650s in my silver one. Maybe its my massive hands....

[​IMG]

Tapped out

5. Ipster

Ipster Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    stardust
    I agree with AW. I looked around to see if there was more to it than just manufacturers recommendation - it seems YES.
    I wont say that i am opposed to trying the panny but AW does the job, lasts and are easy enough to find. :2c: make sure you keep atleast one spare charged up. personally, i ju7st got a full 24hours from my AW!! cant beat it:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.