Best advice I can give at one month in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carldamnit

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
East Texas Piney Woods
Phil is a little long with his videos, but he is very thorough. As an electronics technician for 20 odd years i really appreciate his attention to detail. Still think his name should be Pauly with the accent, lol.

On a side note if you look at Phil's Innokin Itaste SVD review, then Grimmgreens Updated SVD review you will notice that Innokin used most of Phil's suggestions.

I am on pins and needles waiting for that dang thing to get here! It is variable wattage, it's a telescope, it looks well made, it looks like a lightsaber for pete's sake! What is not to like?

It is my upgrade from ego twist batteries, topping it with an AGA-T+ using Ekowool. (yep I am cheap, nerdy, and adventurous).

But honestly, all that aside, I have not had a cigarette in 4 weeks, and have not really wanted one. My lungs are clear, no more coughing up the daily "lung cookie". So glad I was pointed in this direction.

Anyone on the fence reading this needs to ditch the "gas station" e-cig and get a couple of ego twist batteries, and some decent clearomizers and it will work. You won't want a regular cigarette again.

TyEllen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Grand Rapids
Phil is a little long with his videos, but he is very thorough. As an electronics technician for 20 odd years i really appreciate his attention to detail. Still think his name should be Pauly with the accent, lol.

On a side note if you look at Phil's Innokin Itaste SVD review, then Grimmgreens Updated SVD review you will notice that Innokin used most of Phil's suggestions.

I am on pins and needles waiting for that dang thing to get here! It is variable wattage, it's a telescope, it looks well made, it looks like a lightsaber for pete's sake! What is not to like?

It is my upgrade from ego twist batteries, topping it with an AGA-T+ using Ekowool. (yep I am cheap, nerdy, and adventurous).

But honestly, all that aside, I have not had a cigarette in 4 weeks, and have not really wanted one. My lungs are clear, no more coughing up the daily "lung cookie". So glad I was pointed in this direction.

Anyone on the fence reading this needs to ditch the "gas station" e-cig and get a couple of ego twist batteries, and some decent clearomizers and it will work. You won't want a regular cigarette again.

I think the industry is definitely watch these big name reviewers to see what really needs to be fixed/updated. If I'm seriously considering buying an expensive item I turn to them to check out the in depth details that a spec sheet really couldn't tell me.

carldamnit

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
East Texas Piney Woods
i agree. great source for information. i was stuck watching youtube videos for hours at a time when i first started getting into vaping haha. that second link doesn't seem to be working. is it just me?

Yep, there is something funny with trying to link pbusardo's website and this forum. This is why I put the "taste your juice" in the post. If this helps one person get off of analogs, other than me, I will be happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread