What advice would you give yourself if .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
I'd say, Self, be patient. It keeps getting better. Yeah it sounds like a lot of $, but you'll really love the flavor you get from Pyrex. Don't be afraid to try and build a coil. Do it sooner, than later. You won't regret it. Self, just because you go into a B&M and want to support local, you don't have to buy from them. You'll find better flavors (probably prices, too) online, unless they happen to carry online vendors there. And if the B&M doesn't know much about e-cigs, RUN, don't walk, to a better one. Better yet, sign in to ECF sooner. Don't just lurk. No one will think you're dumb. You're just new.

Self, don't be overwhelmed by the TONS of information online, anywhere. When you get confused, YouTube is also your friend.

Stay away from plastic clearos and top coil ones. Especially if they're cheap.

There is nothing wrong with an ego type battery. It's a nice start!

jensy

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Fort Nelson, BC, Canada
First I would say self "Way to go for quitting the ciggies, good job" then self remember to drink tons of water 6-8 bottles a day and not to forget. Then just because someone says something is great doesn't mean I will like and the same as just because someone hates something doesn't mean I shouldn't give it a try.

Have fun with vaping and remember to keep giving yourself a pat on the back for quitting smoking because it is a big deal.

CKCalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
My mancave
Still a "vaping newbie", here. But if I could go back several weeks, to the day before I bought anything in my bid to take up vaping, I would have told myself to pass on the Blu kit and go straight to Halo. I've started with the G6 kit, and I'm not sure, but I might recommend to myself to start with a Triton kit instead.

Starting with something not great but then ending up with a winner in my second attempt isn't bad, I think. It could have been a lot worse, for instance, if I had gone through five or more setups before finding one I liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread