best and moat affordable e juice online

Status
Not open for further replies.

H. Hodges

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Spopkane, WA, USA
I use Tasty Vapor. Normal prices are $16.50 for 30 ml (1 oz.) of juice and they are tailored to your spec's (ie: Nic content 0%-48%, flavor, PG/VG content) at the time of order. The flavors are "fair" to "OMG, THAT's FANTASTIC!" They usually have 4 flavors on sale each week for $11.50 per 30 ml bottle, which makes sampling easy and cheap. They also have "Doublers" which are 2 or 4 oz of 0% nic in any flavor you choose or create. These "doublers" are used to cut the higher nic content 30 ml bottles (ie: 36%nic - 48%nic) to more manageable levels. The bonus is that they are about $10 for 2 oz of no nic juice and strech the vape budget hands a long way! I have been using them for a long time now and have always been pleased. Check them out at Welcome to Tasty Vapor.

EC Blend is one of my go to's for juice. Great prices, service, the create a juice wizards are a lot of fun and the juice is quality. Their Dragon Series of juices are some of the best I've tasted. Samples are only $2.50. Check 'em out when you get a chance.:toast:

Where's the love for ECBlend.
Going to second TBPlayer in regards to pricing especially for trying new flavors. 2.50 for 5 oz. Totally customizable and made to order. I have a tank filled with Dragons's Passion from them at all times.

dynov2

Sep 5, 2013
United States
EC Blend is one of my go to's for juice. Great prices, service, the create a juice wizards are a lot of fun and the juice is quality. Their Dragon Series of juices are some of the best I've tasted. Samples are only $2.50. Check 'em out when you get a chance.:toast:

Ecblend is a good place to start and a great place to buy 5ml sampler bottles if your looking to test alot of them :)

fairmana

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Melbourne, Florida
I know it's not for everyone, but have you considered mixing your own juice? Buying the bottled VG/PG base in the proportions that you want (as well as nicotine level) separately from the concentrated flavors that you like is much more economical. One huge benefit to doing it this way for me is that I can mix only the quantities I want and I can control the flavor. It takes a little getting used to at first, but it's not difficult at all. A good rule of thumb is 3 drops of flavor concentrate for every ml of base. I can then add more flavor if it's light, or add more base if too strong. I usually make larger batches of about 30ml every 2 weeks or so (usually Grape). When you compare the prices when your purchase separate base/flavor and compare that to what it costs to buy pre-mixed juice, you'll understand where they are making their money. I've been buying my base and flavors from e-liq.com because I've yet to run across better prices and the flavors are good although to be honest, I haven't tried much beyond the fruit flavors. You can always buy your flavors from a different vendor if you you don't like a specific site's flavors. You can also buy very small bottles of "sampler" flavor concentrate for just a few bucks to try them out with your base of preference, which avoids tossing out larger bottles of the pre-mixed flavors that you might purchase and decide you don't like.

My bottles of base and flavor live in my refrigerator until I need to mix up another batch, which keeps the juice fresh. I don't buy really big bottles of base or concentrated flavor, but in just the few bottles that I have, I probably have enough to last me 6 months easy (based on my vaping and I DO vape often). Mixing the juice only takes about 5 minutes (I mix a 30ml bottle every couple of weeks or so). I fill my 50ml bottle with 30ml of base and count the drops of flavor into it with a dropper (3 drops per ml of base). I marked a line on my bottle so I don't have to count the drops anymore. When you make that much juice all at once, a few drops heavy or light don't amount to much change in flavor so it doesn't have to be exact, but you can get as crazy as you want with it if your concerned about consistency.

Anyway, doing it this way saves me a lot of money in the long run and gives me the freedom that I want with my flavors. Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread