Best beginers RBA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Southern California
I'm gonna break from the pack and say that for a beginner, go with the vision eternity.

No screws to mess around with, no wire or mesh to oxidize, and you get a few prebuilt coil and wick assemblies to work with while you figure out your own.

Not to mention it looks real nice, vapes like a dream, and is quite reasonable in price to boot. I'm a big fan of price/performance ratio bias. I'll pay 75% to get 95% every time. I generally haven't got the bankroll to just say 'to heck with it' and buy 100% at $100%, but hate to death being stuck at 50% for $60%.

Dzaw,

Thanks for your input. I'm thinking of jumping into RBA's. But, one thing that really concerns me is ozidizing.....never done it, don't know how and have no one to show me. I looked at the eternity and am still on the fence...mesh, wires, cotton, etc have me all confused.

I'll keep researching until I figure it out.....I've gotten this far with drip vaping and love it.

Thanks for being in the community!!!! :vapor:

Grif

Verified Member
Jun 28, 2013
Clermont,FL, USA
I'm just getting into this and after reading a lot of suggestions on ECF I chose an I-Go L to get started. Good you-tube video on setting up if you search I-Go L. This is a dripping atomizer (I wanted something that would allow me to test new juices without the work a tank takes). I selected 36 gauge Kanthal wire and 3mm wick. Myvaporstore.com $27 for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread