Not open for further replies.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Hello and Welcome Richard.
I have a sigelei 100watt plus mod, though I've recently retired it and got a reo mechanical and have a custom regulated mod on order.
Its been a good mod , little bit outdated in its chip now.
Gauge wire will spend on what resistance you are after and what diameter and amount of wraps you want.

I use 26g and go for around 0.4-0.5Ω on a 2.5mm dual coil around 5ish wraps.
Most I went on the sigelei was around 70 watts. 99% of the time 20-45 watts.

Stand out mod atm is probably the sx mini m class , $200 USD.

Many people like the mvp's and ipv,s and isticks though a few issues with some of those are popping up.

VCross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Yucaipa, California
I bought an eGrip about 2-3 months ago and if you're looking for a compact vaporizer it's pretty good. It produces a good bit of vapor and has some really good flavor to it, especially once you start using the BVC coils in it instead of the proprietary atomizers. The only thing you have to be careful who you get it from. I ordered one for myself from a chinese site and another for my wife a week after from a US dealer. I paid a little bit more for hers ($10-15) but mine started leaking real bad on me but hers is still going strong. So if you do consider getting one definitely get one from a reputable dealer.

Arnold Hesnod

Moved On
Apr 2, 2010
New York
Hello all, I'm somewhat new to vaping. Been doing it for about 3 months now and I'm ready to invest in a VW mod. I'm looking at the 100w segelei but I am open to feedback as I'm not well versed on the different mods. Also what would be a good atty clone? I'm looking a at a darkhorse clone... Finally what gauge wire do they use? Thanks

VaporFlask is awesome, usually available at VaporDNA.

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
IPV4. I loved the way it felt in my hand the moment I touched it. It still suprises me that it's not heavier than I thought it would feel. It looks good with anything I put on it and dual 18650s last 4 days before I need a recharge. 2 days if it's a good weekend with lots of dripping. Mostly, I run my Subtank Plus on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread