Best Carto/Clearomizer for my Ego W batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackel

Apr 2, 2012
United States
I recently purchased an Ego W and the clearomizers it came with turned out to be complete crap, I think the coils burned out in them... Anyway I'm looking to order something new to attach to the batteries so I can rationalize that I didn't waste 50 bucks on them. I read they support 510 and 306 fitted cartomizers or clearomizers.

Since I've had bad luck with the clearomizers I'm considering using a cartomizer. However I did read and watch youtube videos giving props to the CE3 Smokymizers but I also read those have leak issues. I may consider a CE2 Smokymizer instead... however people also say the 510 and 306 Boge cartomizers are great as well.

So my question comes down to this..
The batteries are 1100mAh for sure, the voltage is presumably 3.7 but this I'm unsure of. Would anybody be able to recommend the correct option for me to use with these batteries? The 306 cartomizers seem to sell in 2.0 or 2.8 ohms while the 510's vary. I don't want the battery to overpower or short out from the wrong replacement.

If anybody who has experience with these batteries can personally account for a good fit that would be a plus as well.
Anyway thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread