Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
am in search of a good clearomizer for me ego battery.

gonna come down to top coil or bottom coil. Try a vision rebuildable, then a kanger T2 or T3, one is top coil, other is bottom coil. I think you will know yourself after doing that.

Then, you can try all the clearos and tanks that are in your "category" after that.......till you find your love. It's really trial and error, a lot of people liked vivi nova, I did not. I think you need to buy a few and try 'em.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Oh nice. Does it leak into the driptip?

I feel like a fangirl. I have been rocking on this thing for two days and I'm really impressed. I tend to vape while leaning back reading a book and haven't had any juice come back up. I have filled it twice (since the initial time) and this last time I over-filled it and got some gurgling. I gently blew it out (through the drip tip, out the bottom into a tissue) and it was fine - I later read on one of the vendor sites not to do that, but I'd already done, so, shrug.

I currently have a Phoenix and a vivi mini nova filled with the same juice. The Phoenix is reading 2.4ohms and the vivi 2.2ohms. I know this is blasphemous, but while the vapor production is about equal, I'm getting more flavor from the Phoenix. An odd thing I noticed is that despite the higher resistance, the Phoenix tastes a little burnt over 4v. The only negative so far, is that with the Phoenix being sealed you can't switch flavors - once it's dead, you toss it. I have read people have refilled them up to 10 times, but I haven't had it long enough to comment on.

ETA: I'm using a Twist

Last edited:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I would suggest the Kanger T2. It's easy to use, easy to fill, and they have replaceable heads in different ohms, that you can change out even if you still have liquid in the tank. They are proprietary to eGo batteries. The T3 have some leaking issues and are too airy for some people, so then you gotta fiddle about poking a toothpick in one of the 3 airholes. I tried 1 T3. But I have dozens of T2's (just in case the FDA does a number on us)

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I would suggest the Kanger T2. It's easy to use, easy to fill, and they have replaceable heads in different ohms, that you can change out even if you still have liquid in the tank. They are proprietary to eGo batteries. The T3 have some leaking issues and are too airy for some people, so then you gotta fiddle about poking a toothpick in one of the 3 airholes. I tried 1 T3. But I have dozens of T2's (just in case the FDA does a number on us)

I also use a T2 on an ego battery. Specifically a 1000mah classic ego battery with an adapter. I am using 2.4, (maybe 2.5 ohm) coils. It doesn't leak at all, from either end. I take 3-4 second long drags at most, and I'm not a chain vaping vacuum. So far, I keep the wicks wet at all times by tipping it, and have not yet had a even the slightest burnt taste. I get more vapor than I know what to do with. My juices are 60/40 PG/VG.

Last edited:

TxDevil

Feb 17, 2013
Arlington, TX
I don't even know which clearos we are using. They're all 1.6mL. Two of them have really short wicks. One of them , with long wick, has 2 unscrewable bases - one that connects to the battery and the other to the inside (found that out the hard way when it was full). None of them leak. I'd like to stay in the 1.6 range since that lasts a whole day ....oh, and I have an ego c upgraded battery and I tend to use the variable setting.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I generally order from this company
Clearomizers They're very good and well respected. Do a google to see if you might find a one-time new customer discount. Normally they dont do discounts because the price is already decent. Also bear in mind that because of the Chinese New year that some items may be out of stock till the post service gets back to normal over there.
is there a good place to order the t2 and the mini vivi nova? I would prefer from the same vendor to save on shipping. thanks!

Centurion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
East Coast USA
Another recommendation here for the Kanger T2. I tried the T3, which I loved initially but had some of the same issues mentioned in this thread, some leaking sometimes, a bit too much plastic taste personally, and a bit too airy. The T2, especially with the aluminum tip, which makes a taste change by cutting down on plastic taste, is just nicer imho. Assuming your eGo is around 3.2 or 3.3V regulated which it probably is, the 1.8 ohm heads would probably serve you best. Another issue I had with the T3s was being unable to acquire them in any ohm lower than about 2.4-2.6, which didn't really fit my needs.

AgentSmith

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
NJ
It's a matter of preference.. Myself, I'm currently running Mini Vivi Novas on all of my setups. I like the performance & the fact that they use the same heads as the standard Vivi Nova. Also, cleaning is a breeze & the heads can easily be rebuilt. (PBusardo did a great tutorial on this.)

Before the Viv Mini I was running CE4s & Bauway CE4s.. The tips tend to be loose in the Bauways & if you tip your PV up without realizing it juice sometimes gets between the tip & the head & runs down into your mouth. The standard CE4s are ok but are prone to dry hits (mine were, anyway).

BlackPurple

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Malaysia
Mr. @Vapoor eyes er just already said all i want to say lol..
but yeah..buy tanks with replacable coil-head is much economical..
if i we're u there,i try to clean it first..dry burn it,n if nothing different i'll change the coil-head..

in case u need recommendation for new tank:
i have eGo battery,n the best tank i had on that is Mini Vivi Nova..seriously,its perfect..
2.0ml slim tank fit the shape,2.0ohm resistance is perfect,n easy to clean..
highly recommend to u.

cheers!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I'm really sorry about your problems. "If" you do buy a Vivi make absolute sure it's the VISION (brand name) Vivi Nova - Mini 2.0 ml is best for eGo type PVs and look good BUT there is an exposed thread. If you want to cover this exposed thread you can buy a "sleeve" for about $3.00.

this mt3 replaceable coil and I are also having problems with gurgling, leaking, getting liquid in the atomizer,

SIGH

I think I'm sticking to vivi novas.
:D

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
yea I have a mini vivi but my husband is using it atm :( haven't had any leaking problems with it so thank god
every clearo I've bought has leaked juice all over the battery >.>

Well at least you know of something that will work. Is there a B&M nearby?

Edit: Here's search engine for vape stores:
http://vaporsearchusa.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread