Best Customer Service Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anima

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2011
Texas
I just placed my second order to Liberty-Flights, and for the second time I had to call them because I have issues with PayPal. Also for the second time, a real person answered the phone and took care of my problem in less than a minute. He was very nice. Even though my order was tiny, he acted like it was important.

I ordered some juice with my starter kit (Candy's Mint, I think?), and I think it ruined me for all other juices, because I tried some from another very popular place since then and they were gross to me. Liberty-Flights is always recommended for their hardware, but I rarely see anyone write about their juices, and it's a shame. I ordered 5 different flavors this time, and I'll report back on my opinion.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Hi Anima,
The person that answered the phone to help you with the paypal issue acted like your order was important
Because....
Your order IS important to Liberty Flights. It's just the way they are. They can't help themselves :)

You are right on your liquid statements. So why don't you start writing some reviews on the liquids you've tried? I bet I'm not the only person who would like to read your opinions on the liquids.

Paula

Anima

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2011
Texas
You are right on your liquid statements. So why don't you start writing some reviews on the liquids you've tried? I bet I'm not the only person who would like to read your opinions on the liquids.

I will probably write some reviews sometime, but I don't feel like I've tried enough liquids to be much of an authority. Also, I hate to do a negative review on these last liquids because I know that many people like them and they did come from a reputable vendor. That said, I will post what I think of the LF liquids that I just ordered, since I'll be trying 4 flavors that I haven't tried before.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I will probably write some reviews sometime, but I don't feel like I've tried enough liquids to be much of an authority. Also, I hate to do a negative review on these last liquids because I know that many people like them and they did come from a reputable vendor. That said, I will post what I think of the LF liquids that I just ordered, since I'll be trying 4 flavors that I haven't tried before.

I understand. I don't do liquid reviews for the reasons you pointed out in your post. Taste is subjective. If I don't like something, there is bound to be 1000's of people who love it. I like coffee & tobacco flavors. I have tried some that have received rave reviews and I would have to rate them 'less than satisfying, more like burning plastic'. You get my drift.

I would hate to turn someone away from a liquid just because I did not like it. That Said...I do appreciate a well written, thoughtful review where the review reminds the reader that taste is subjective, etc. It acts as a disclaimer and provides a level of support to the supplier (in my opinion) (which does not amount to a hill of beans - lol )

I promise you I will read and enjoy every one of your reviews.

Paula

kkoger

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton ohio , USA
I just placed my second order to Liberty-Flights, and for the second time I had to call them because I have issues with PayPal. Also for the second time, a real person answered the phone and took care of my problem in less than a minute. He was very nice. Even though my order was tiny, he acted like it was important.

I ordered some juice with my starter kit (Candy's Mint, I think?), and I think it ruined me for all other juices, because I tried some from another very popular place since then and they were gross to me. Liberty-Flights is always recommended for their hardware, but I rarely see anyone write about their juices, and it's a shame. I ordered 5 different flavors this time, and I'll report back on my opinion.

I agree, Liberty flights has the Best Customer Service Ever. I bought a ego kit from them last month and thought I had a glitch with one of the batteries ,it would not charge. E-mailed Liberty-flights, they answered in a flash. Sent a new battery and a return prepaid postage sticker to return the battery. Well come to find out it was the carger that was bad. So I e-mailed again, and they sent me a new charger. I sent them back the new battery they sent me. I am very happy with the ego, and liberty-flights customer service.

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
I have ordered 2 kits from them, and got a 3rd that was from them originally. I love their stuff. They answer the phones, deal with your issues/questions like friends, not just professionals. I dont think 6 Rivas are enough(is there such a thing to vapers?), so I am gearing up to place another order soon- I wish they included 2 cones in the kits- thats my only complaint, its minor, and they do have extra cones you can buy....
I totally agree with you Anima!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread