best e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejoe

Aug 10, 2010
Cabo San Lucas, MX
I had an account here some time ago, and I think it was removed for inactivity. I've been using e-cigs for a couple years now, and have reverted back to analogs. I want to get back into the world of e-cigs, but need to catch up on the new trends.

I want to get some new e cigs, but I want to know what the latest and greatest are.

I've been looking around the forum and I've found the following:

joker
saber touch
T rex
eGo
VX2
Joye Stick (is the joye stick the same as the janty stick?)

I'm interested in long battery life, big cart for less refills, heavy hit, and something compact.

I currently have a lot of 901 atomizers, 801 atomizers, and a few 510 atomizers. I also have the Janty Stick.

Any and all help and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everybody. Glad to be back.

Joe

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
compact?

look to the eGo with cartos.

If you dont like refilling and don't mind something a bit bigger then check out a missy's wet box. They are much smaller than you would think and come with two 3ml bottles.

two on the right. Both put out great vapor
reeftivo-albums-mods-picture7397-sb-sd-precious-l-wet-box-ego-18650-3-7v-2-cr123a-6v.jpg

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
Riva all the way, but that's bc I own one. I can't comment about the Ego bc I haven't tried it.

I believe the Riva is the same as Vgo, but I've read that the Vgo falls apart or something. I guess besides the batteries and button being different...the Ego/Riva/Vgo are pretty much the same. Just matters whether or not you ordered one that was manufactured well. So the Janty Ego is the best bet... judging from reviews of Janty.

Just keep reading and researching. You'll find something nice that suits you. I'm actually looking for a mod soon.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
ahhhhhh, it's so overwhelming! LOL. There are so many e cigs now.

Where do you get the wetbox? cloudsofvapor.com?
Which atomizer does the ego / vgo / Riva use?

Also, I stopped using ecigs before the cartomizers came out. What exactly are cartomizers and where is the best place to buy some?

Thanks again! You guys rock!!

The wetbox is available at cloudofvapor

The Ego/Vgo/Riva all use 510 automizers. You can get adapters to use others with them as well.

Cartomizers combine the automizer and cart in a one piece unit.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
@reeftivo

Where did you get your wetbox and your eGo? I'm assuming eGo is only available from Janty?

btw, is the Janty Stick still popular? I saw something called the JOYE Stick. Any good? or should I just stick with the eGo / vGo and wetbox?

Thank you in advance everybody. I can't wait to try out these new cigs.

Clouds of Vapor

$50 (comes with 1 cartomizer, and 2 x 3ml juice bottles)
You have to buy the batt seperately.
I use it with cartomizers because I like the smoother draw. I've used it with low resistance 510s and standards but the cartos work for me.

It's on par with the eGo as far as vapor and I bought an AW 14500 750mah batt for it and it lasts me all day and then some.

I love all my mods for different reasons and I'm looking forward to adding to the collection. The wet box is a neat little all day vape machine.

BTW, picked up my eGo from vapor kings on sale

Last edited:

Buzzy

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2010
Chicago
The eGo, Riva and vGo all use 510 atomizers. I've heard some iffy opinions on the vGo, but have not tried it myself. I do own a Riva, and it is a solid piece of gear. I am not certain, but I think that the Janty stick is a rebranded Joye stick - essentially identical, but Janty does warranty what they sell.
Cartomizers are available for 510s from two makers - Boge and SLB. Not all suppliers identify the mfg. of their 510 cartomizers. Litecigusa carries both makes, but is out of stock on the Boge. Nhaler also carries 510 cartomizers.

Cignot is a great supplies for eGo kits, and all kinds of 510 gear. Very good service, and very good prices.

VaporJunction carries the Riva gear at good prices. it is essentially the same as an eGo, but has a slightly diff button design. Riva is just a bit less expensive than eGo, but eGo prices are coming down to match the competition.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
eGo type of ecig is available at many suppliers...i bought mine from Nicotine Nirvana-got two full eGo kits for 76 bucks or something. my sister swears by the Janty eGo, but i cant really compare. all i know is i am very happy with my "generic" eGo, cuz i am vaping 10 hours a day on one charge, and always have the other charging when using one. so never without my "powerhouse" eGo.
i was wondering what the wetbox was and looked at the website. my gosh, it looks odd, i cant even tell where you inhale from! i dont get it. i am a "veteran" but recently back to fulltime vaping after over a year relapse to analogs and cant believe the amount of new ecigs around!

@reeftivo

Where did you get your wetbox and your eGo? I'm assuming eGo is only available from Janty?

btw, is the Janty Stick still popular? I saw something called the JOYE Stick. Any good? or should I just stick with the eGo / vGo and wetbox?

Thank you in advance everybody. I can't wait to try out these new cigs.

joejoe

Aug 10, 2010
Cabo San Lucas, MX
Texas - same thing happened to me. I relapsed for a good year or so. I think I went back to analogs b/c the drip and the mess from the ecigs was getting on my nerves and I hated the nicotine getting in my mouth. But now, with the eGo and the wetbox, I think I'm gunna have to try the ecigs again.

So, it's confirmed, I'll be getting a couple (one for me and one for my gf) webboxes and a couple of the eGos. Sounds as if the majority of the people like the wetbox and the eGo.

Both the wetbox and the eGo use Cartomizers?

Cartomizers are better for dripping, right?

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it.

Where are the best deals for the wetbox and the eGos? Thanks in advance for any leads.

-Joe

joejoe

Aug 10, 2010
Cabo San Lucas, MX
I found this kit with 2 complete eGos for $69 and free shipping @ Cignot [dot] com (I can't post links yet)

Is this a good deal, or are there any other sites you guys would suggest?

Do the eGos come with cartomizers, or do you have to buy those separately? If not, are the atomizers automatic or manual with the eGos? Thanks again guys and girls

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
Here you go: Joye eGo

Info on product:

Included in this kit is 2 650mah batteries, 2 atomizers, 2 atomizer covers, 5 prefilled carts (Marlboro High), 1 eGo fast USB charger, 1 AC to USB adapter, 1 pouch, 1 instruction sheet. Cartridges may be round or whistletip. If you have a preference, please specify in the comments.

Good deal question: I've seen kits go for $50 for what they are offering. I have not dealt with cignot so I can not comment on them. Just what I've seen other kits go for. As for the 2 complete kits.... It's one full kit, they say 2 full kits, but what they mean is you get 2 batteries and 2 cones. So this kit does come with an extra cone vs other kits with one cone. Free shipping is always nice.

Cartomizer question: I think suppliers are now offering kits w/ cartomizers. This kit includes atomizers.

Atomizers automatic or manual: Atomizers are neither automatic or manual. The battery is automatic or manual. Atomizers attach to the battery. Egos are manual. If you aren't sure whether you want an automatic style e-cig or manual. I suggest buying a disposable one of each just to try each version out. Most people do prefer manuals. I personally started with an automatic and moved quickly to manuals.

I'll post some links to other vendors or deals I can find for Egos or Rivas.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I found this kit with 2 complete eGos for $69 and free shipping @ Cignot [dot] com (I can't post links yet)

Is this a good deal, or are there any other sites you guys would suggest?

Do the eGos come with cartomizers, or do you have to buy those separately? If not, are the atomizers automatic or manual with the eGos? Thanks again guys and girls

It's a good deal I'd also look at the kit from nhaler.com both come with 2 complete egos but the other items vary, ex: 10 empty carts vs 5 pre-filled etc. Just depends on your preference. You're going to need juice anyway so personally I'd go with the 10 empty. Both are well recommended places.

The kits don't come with Cartomizers they come with atomizers and carts. You can purchase Cartomizers separate at nhaeler or many other vendors, couldn't find any at cnot, maybe I just missed them.

The Ego uses a manual battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread