J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
Riva for 54.95:

AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs

I have dealt with Altsmoke and I recommend them. This is where I bought my Riva. They have also been known to send free stuff with orders as well (I got a cartomizer and a drip tip for free). Plus you can order your juice from here too. Free shipping after $85.

coupon code for first time buyers that register - FIRSTORDER will get you 10% off.

THERE ARE DEALS like this EVERYWHERE. Just do your homework and shop wisely if you want to save money. Also, make sure they are a good supplier with quality items. Read reviews and see how customer service/products are.

Last edited:

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
I also wanted to add...you really don't need 2 cones. I only have one and find it sufficient enough. When one battery dies, just switch the cone/atomizer/cartridge to the other battery. OR the cone/cartomizer over to the other battery. I find that the battery lasts 4-6 hrs and is enough that I don't need "2 full" Egos/Rivas. Just as long as one is fully charged then I'm good to go. I usually charge the dead battery as soon as it quits and switch to the fully charged battery.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
J & nomo thank you guys so much! You are both very helpful. I haven't smoked e cigs since the invention of the cartomizer. How exactly do cartomizers work? You don't have to write a description, I just can't seem to find a link to a description of cartomizers.

Thanks again and again

Cartomizers work the same way as a cart and a atomizer. It's just combines them in one piece. Probably the best thing I can recommend and how it really brought things together for me besides reading through material here is go to youtube and search doctorvapor. He's put together a series from top to bottom that covers everything from the basics as well as other specialized videos. The specific video that should answer your question is
E-cig 101 - Class 3 - Cartomizers.
Reading is one thing and great to have but once I did that the videos really brought it all together.

Last edited:

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
Looks like they offer a 30 day grantee on their products. If the 30 days isn't up. Contact them immediately to file a claim.

I have not dealt with this model of e-cig. Took a quick look at the the atomizers and looks like a...306? I'm not to sure so someone else will have to chime in. Perhaps you should start a new thread about your concerns.

Is the atomizer giving you a hissing sound, heat, glowing red? If yes, then the atomizer is still working and perhaps more juice needs to be added. Or you may have clogged it or you might have to clean them. If no sound, heat, or red glow...then the atomizer is dead and nothing can be done.

Are you just using the prefilled cartridges? If yes, then the cartridges are empty and you have to order more.

Not sure what "drained them" means.

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread