What e-cig is best for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

panda

May 26, 2009
Noob here. I bought an e-cig about a year ago. It was one of the infamous "health" e cigs that tasted really bad and broke within a week. This time, i want to make sure i pick the right e cig. I was looking at the Joye 510 and the 901. I like the Joye 510 because it comes with 2 atomizers. The only thing though is that i hear that the Joye is very harsh and dilutes the flavor a little. I am looking for an e cig that isn't too harsh and will have a distinct flavor. Also, if the atomizer is harsh and hot, will that shorten its lifespan? The 901 seems like a good choice but im worried about reliability. I really don't want to have to keep on buying new atomizers. Also, i heard the Janty kissbox is nice and smooth, but i don't really want to pay $100 + for my first e cig.

Thanks

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
I would just mention that whatever model you purchase, you will have to continue to buy spares. The batteries last longer than the atomisers, but they are all semi-disposable in that they do not have lengthy lifespans. (average for an atomiser seems to be around a month, and 2-3 months for a battery, but that is the average - some go quicker)

LifeLongJoyRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2009
Austin TX
I tried a couple of different models...now I'm strictly a 401 guy.

You're going to have to "keep buying" atomizers no matter what. Juice too. In a way, it's like you're still smoking analogs. You can't buy a pack of cigs and a lighter and expect to never have to replace either one. BUT rather than spending $20 to ?$40? a week on old fashion smokes...you are spending that much a month. Unless you do a lot of impulse buying with ecig equiment it will be a lot cheaper than your old habit. You just have to keep in mind how much you used to spend on cigs to justify how much you're now spending on parts for your ecig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread