Best E-liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
OK... Since I have quit the analogs I have noticed that my taste buds have come back 50 folds LOL.. Ive noticed that the juice I am using now taste good but the flavors just aint quite kickin. Example: Pina Colada you can taste the coconut but the pineapple is just a hint. Juicy Grape - you can taste the grape however its just not strong enough like it should.. Strawberry taste like a day old pre-chewed gum. Peach taste like a peach that you have eaten and belched it up 2 hours later. You know like you do White Castles...

Now the local vape shop I go to has some decent juices but I am so tire of dealing with this arrogant blonde woman that works there. She is a know it all and she is always right never wrong. She even told a customer that. That customer and about 3 others walked out.

I have done some research and there are way too many places on line to order from. I have heard Mr. Vape is good, I have heard Halo is good, Sinner's, Vapes, Vape Dudes, Grand Prairie, and the Vapor Room were all good but who honestly has the best juice? I would like to know before I go sinking in $$$$ in juice orders and then when they get here I find out that I would have been better off dealing with the idiotic blonde here. I like the juices to have a strong taste to them especially the fruit, candy and desert ones.

And who has the best deal on Clearomizers, atomizers, and other equipment?

No I am not a rookie however I feel that I have gotten lost in my understanding. I am tired of buying clearomizers that when you go to clean them say for the second time you cant use them because one of the 2 O rings at the bottom where the tube screws onto the post has broken. And you cant use just any O ring as a replacement.

So if someone could guide me to the best option I would appreciate that. If not I will get frustrated enough with this and say the hell with it and go back to analogs and I don't wann do that. I have been analog free for exactly 2.5 months...

Thank You In Advance.

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
OK... Since I have quit the analogs I have noticed that my taste buds have come back 50 folds LOL... Ive noticed that the juice I am using now taste good but the flavors just aint quite kickin. Example: Pina Colada you can taste the coconut but the pineapple is just a hint. Juicy Grape - you can taste the grape however its just not strong enough like it should..... Now the local vape shop I go to has some decent juices but I am so tire of dealing with this arrogant blonde woman that works there. She is a know it all and she is always right never wrong. She even told a customer that. That customer and about 3 others walked out.

I would find the owner or write him/her a note telling them about the employee....and if it happens to be the owner, wish them good luck in their next buisness venture cause the woman there is gonna put them under.

Your going to get a lot of opinions here.....tastebuds are so very different.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Everyone has different tastes. I like things a little sweeter and bolder. So I enjoyed Vape Dudes Black Licorice, Spicy Chai, Halo's Kringle Curse. Liqua's Tiramisu is good, but when mixed 50/50 with Mount Baker Vapors Whipped cream it is even better. (just got MBV's Peanut Butter and it is great). Steeping works, and is needed on a lot of the juices. ( I now have an Ultra Sonic Cleaner I put them in for a few hours, then let them sit overnight with the caps and drippers off, then back into the UC for a few more hours.... it is amazing the difference in them. Or you can wait 3-4 weeks... I'm impatient.)

Pick a name you see here often with good reviews, check out their site and get samples if they offer it. I order from 4 or 5 places.

As for Equipment, I use Pro-Tanks and EVODs from Kanger. Get my replacement coils from Discount Vapors (5 pack for 5.96) (both EVODS and PTs use the same ones).

So many choices, so little money :)

Holdol

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Illinois
Ditto what Jef posted, Heather's IMHO for the price is one of the best, great flavored tobaccos, GeJ House Brews pack a punch in the flavor, throat hit and vapor categories, but they are not novice juices, both are NETs. Halo is an ADV type vendor to me, they are synthetics(is that the right word?) however, but Halo is fantastic juice.
Just put an order in for Quicknicjuice Grandpa's Night Cap, we'll see.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
For tobacco's Just went through sampler Heather's Heavenly Vapes amazing just made big reorder
Also Mom And Pop tobacco Haze out of this world
Also really Mom and Pop 5 Layer for desert and when I am in the mood for fruity but mellow M and P's Bianca's Bliss
all these need to be steeped
Also Like Halo Tribeca, Prim 15, Shamrock and occasionally Tiki Juice

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Everyone has different tastes. I like things a little sweeter and bolder. So I enjoyed Vape Dudes Black Licorice, Spicy Chai, Halo's Kringle Curse. Liqua's Tiramisu is good, but when mixed 50/50 with Mount Baker Vapors Whipped cream it is even better. (just got MBV's Peanut Butter and it is great). Steeping works, and is needed on a lot of the juices. ( I now have an Ultra Sonic Cleaner I put them in for a few hours, then let them sit overnight with the caps and drippers off, then back into the UC for a few more hours.... it is amazing the difference in them. Or you can wait 3-4 weeks... I'm impatient.)

Pick a name you see here often with good reviews, check out their site and get samples if they offer it. I order from 4 or 5 places.

As for Equipment, I use Pro-Tanks and EVODs from Kanger. Get my replacement coils from Discount Vapors (5 pack for 5.96) (both EVODS and PTs use the same ones).

So many choices, so little money :)

Well I mean money isn't the issue at this point. What is the issue is the lack of knowledge. Can I use the pro-tanks and the evods with the ego c twist batteries... And like you I like my fruit and sweeter juices to be sweet. Pineapple should be sweet like pineapple. Same with strawberry and other fruits... I am trying to steer away from as much of the actual cig taste that I can...

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
I only have the C-Twists, and the PTs and EVODs are good on them. (I have a mod on the way via the slow boat from china).
I agree with staying away from the cig taste (other than menthol). By trying something completely different is what got me off cigs.
I just got in the mail a Phoenix Rebuildable (first dripper) and the taste is much more intense, but I'm not sure I'm into putting in 4 or 5 drips, then vaping for a few minutes, then putting in 4 or 5 more. Seems a little too much fiddly for me, I like the tanks. Fill em, and use them all day. It is good for trying different flavors though.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
OK... Since I have quit the analogs I have noticed that my taste buds have come back 50 folds LOL.. Ive noticed that the juice I am using now taste good but the flavors just aint quite kickin. Example: Pina Colada you can taste the coconut but the pineapple is just a hint. Juicy Grape - you can taste the grape however its just not strong enough like it should.. Strawberry taste like a day old pre-chewed gum. Peach taste like a peach that you have eaten and belched it up 2 hours later. You know like you do White Castles...

Now the local vape shop I go to has some decent juices but I am so tire of dealing with this arrogant blonde woman that works there. She is a know it all and she is always right never wrong. She even told a customer that. That customer and about 3 others walked out.

I have done some research and there are way too many places on line to order from. I have heard Mr. Vape is good, I have heard Halo is good, Sinner's, Vapes, Vape Dudes, Grand Prairie, and the Vapor Room were all good but who honestly has the best juice? I would like to know before I go sinking in $$$$ in juice orders and then when they get here I find out that I would have been better off dealing with the idiotic blonde here. I like the juices to have a strong taste to them especially the fruit, candy and desert ones.

And who has the best deal on Clearomizers, atomizers, and other equipment?

No I am not a rookie however I feel that I have gotten lost in my understanding. I am tired of buying clearomizers that when you go to clean them say for the second time you cant use them because one of the 2 O rings at the bottom where the tube screws onto the post has broken. And you cant use just any O ring as a replacement.

So if someone could guide me to the best option I would appreciate that. If not I will get frustrated enough with this and say the hell with it and go back to analogs and I don't wann do that. I have been analog free for exactly 2.5 months...

Thank You In Advance.

If u choose to go back to analogs that's your business, however I don't take threats very lightly. So here's a few suggestions.

MBV has very very nice tobacco and other types of liquids at a great price and u can tailor the flavor shots u get.

AVE is the best to me, can we say Boba Bounty. They have many very very good liquids.

Halo has some very nice Vapes as well.

If u indeed try these then analogs well not enter your vocabulary again.

Have a great Vape Day Mate.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
If u choose to go back to analogs that's your business, however I don't take threats very lightly. So here's a few suggestions.

MBV has very very nice tobacco and other types of liquids at a great price and u can tailor the flavor shots u get.

AVE is the best to me, can we say Boba Bounty. They have many very very good liquids.

Halo has some very nice Vapes as well.

If u indeed try these then analogs well not enter your vocabulary again.

Have a great Vape Day Mate.

Wasn't a threat young sir... At least not to you or anyone else but myself... I am just trying to find out who has the best e-juices... Some of the juices I have they taste OK and that's it... I am looking for that juice that makes me go OH WOW or OOOOOHHHH YEAH... LMAO....

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
I only have the C-Twists, and the PTs and EVODs are good on them. (I have a mod on the way via the slow boat from china).
I agree with staying away from the cig taste (other than menthol). By trying something completely different is what got me off cigs.
I just got in the mail a Phoenix Rebuildable (first dripper) and the taste is much more intense, but I'm not sure I'm into putting in 4 or 5 drips, then vaping for a few minutes, then putting in 4 or 5 more. Seems a little too much fiddly for me, I like the tanks. Fill em, and use them all day. It is good for trying different flavors though.

Yeah I am looking for that juice that makes me say OH WOW or OOOOOHHHH YEAH.... I am also reading about people "steeping" their juices. What is this? How does it work? How do you do it and does it make a difference in taste? And with the holidays coming up (Halloween, Thanks Giving and Xmas) I am also looking for juices for those...

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
For tobacco's Just went through sampler Heather's Heavenly Vapes amazing just made big reorder
Also Mom And Pop tobacco Haze out of this world
Also really Mom and Pop 5 Layer for desert and when I am in the mood for fruity but mellow M and P's Bianca's Bliss
all these need to be steeped
Also Like Halo Tribeca, Prim 15, Shamrock and occasionally Tiki Juice

+1 Heather's and Mom and Pops. Have not tried Halo.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Yeah I am looking for that juice that makes me say OH WOW or OOOOOHHHH YEAH.... I am also reading about people "steeping" their juices. What is this? How does it work? How do you do it and does it make a difference in taste? And with the holidays coming up (Halloween, Thanks Giving and Xmas) I am also looking for juices for those...

Steeping is letting the juices blend (like a stew). Many of the online vendors make the juice to order. When your order comes in, they mix the PG/VG in the ratio you want, at the Nic MG you want, and with the flavor you want. They can be a little perfumy, or not set when you get them. Some people let them air out (take the caps and the drip tips off ) and shake them when they think of it several times a day. Others just put it in the back of the cupboard for a few weeks. I would take the drip tip off and nuke them in the microwave for 10 seconds, shake them, and leave them uncapped over night.

I just got in an Ultra Sonic cleaner, so ran them through several 8 minute cycles (I didn't see the one with 30 minute cycles until after I got mine), then let them sit overnight uncapped. It makes a big difference between fresh juice right out of the mailbox and juice that has had a chance to reach it's potential. Some is good right out of the box, others need a little time. (and I'm impatient)
Your mileage may vary...

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
Tastes are really subjective, I hate having to put that disclaimer in there, but one seems to need to on the threads, or YMMV. But, these are the juices that stand out in my mind since I started vaping in March 2013:

Tobacco Juices (use these before you go back to analogs):

AiV - Pearship, Foursquare

The Plume Room - M-Type, Candied Cavendish, Honey Fig Tobacco

Ahlusion - Smooth Criminal, Honey Cured if you like Honey, and JG Blend if you like a coffee/tobacco blended juice

Others that I have read get great reviews here:

GoodeJuice - Organic #1, Patriot, Wrangler Light, Vita Bella

naturally-extracted-tobacco.com - Big Spirit in the misc. category to mimic analogs, Black Cavendish, Coventry, The Boss

Want2vape.com - Louisville Blend, London Blend

Ahlusion - Apple or Cherry Wild Wood, Peachy Criminal, Vecchio, Sahara

Vapor Station - Tampa, San Francisco

Backwoods Brew - Casablanca, Adirondack, Backo

Mountain Oak Vapor - Sunday Morning, Pendragon, Southern Gentleman

Halo - Tribeca, Longhorn, Torque

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Legend, Heavenly Army, Huntsmen

Aromaejuice.com - Beatle Juice, G.I. Joe, Menthol P-38

Indigo Vapor - The Duke, Eastwood, Santa Sauce

Equipment - for a cheap alternative, if you don't want to drip, try these:

$2.48 CE5 Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer - with scale indication at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

They are disposable, last about 2 weeks or more with the same juice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread