Status
Not open for further replies.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
The only menthol O have tried is Dekang's Nport. Everyone who has sampled it loves it. I find that it gives off the best vapor AND flavor out of all my juices! Don't know if it is the ratio of pg to vg or if menthol typically gives a much stronger flavor. I really like sweet stuff and my ego isn't cutting it on the flavor....

jamiemarie

Moved On
Mar 30, 2012
Oklahoma
Thanks to all. Now I have names of places/brands to check out. Instead of just randomly picking one.
( wich I wasn’t to excited about doing ) I have a real issue with buying something I cannot try first. Doesn’t always work in my favor,
but I always seem to get the bad end of the stick when I order before I can try something. LOL
So Thank You to All, I will try these brands! Ill let ya know which one ends up being my favorite ! :) ty

I like the Puresmoker Menthol 36 mg with about a 5 to 1 ratio mix with Johnson Creek's Tennessee Cured. The TC adds a nice sweet ter-back-er taste to it. I smoked KOOL Blue.

I'd advise you to get some small bottles of what people recommend here and try mixing some of the different blends. That's what I did. I think some of them are too minty which is why I add a dash of that Tennessee Cured into the mix. I certainly didn't move to vaping to get an experience that resembles chewing spearment gum or using mouthwash.

enchantedwonder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
California
What kind of cigarette did you smoke? I was a Newport smoker and I'm finding it really hard to find a good menthol like a Newport. I don't like the Dekang.. there is something in there that isn't good, and Nhaler taste like Dekang. Taste is so subjective though!!!!!!

Backwoods Brew makes a great Menthol. I ordered Strong which is like a Salem, I should have gotten Medium. It doesn't have an aftertaste.

EJuice Emporium it's really Mentholly like a Salem, I cut it with tobacco. No aftertaste.

I'm done buying for awhile except for tobacco flavors. That is the toughest part, finding the right juice. Try the smallest you can find, you can always order more.

jamiemarie

Moved On
Mar 30, 2012
Oklahoma
Well I smoked Marb. Menthol Lights, and Ive tried a few different menthols so far and it seems to be really hard to find one that is just right. lol
They all seem to be to much menthol or not enough. And then to keep buying and trying different one until you find the right one is getting really expensive. I may have to just keep using what I have already Like it or not . Until I can get paid again . :( Pay day only comes twice a month :(. But once I am able to purchase
more I will be using all the suggestions I got here. Thanks for all the info guys and Ill let ya know in a few weeks what I am able to order and if I liked it or not.

peteyboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Chicago
Taste is very subjective, I personally was disgusted with halo menthol, but they do seem to have a strong following. At the moment, I am IN LOVE with mister e liquids menthol, and apple ice, absolute heaven for me. I have tried tons of different menthols, theres nothing like finding a juice you really enjoy. mister e liquid gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread