Best mint/menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmader

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2012
Minnesota
Extreme Ice: Extreme Ice E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes It's their biggest hit and the all-day vape for the owner. I just ran out of my 30ml like no other and ordered a 50ml for $10 yesterday. Make sure you spend $15 as he will send you a free 15ml sample. This month they are sending out their new batches that are ice/menthol flavors.

Last edited:

dupaloop3611

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
ohio
www.grandrapidseliquid.com

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Mr Eliquid is my all day menthol vape. They also send out a free sample with every order. I have tons of menthol.....Pink Spot menthol is pretty good, VaporGods has very strong menthol and an arctic wolf blend....if I have any menthol or other flavor that needs a boost, I add vaporgod to it. I just ordered menthol from myfreedomsmokes and Mr Vape. I guess I will now try Vaporcast and Mt Baker :) I have menthols from everywhere..

Tracey

melly710

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
As for menthol, any flavor from Vixen Vapor- you can choose from 5 levels of menthol and all of the juices I've gotten from them have been great.

As for mint, I've been adding Cool Mint from Juicy Vapor to some of my juices and it's really good.

I've been on a mint & tobacco spree for the last two weeks and yesterday I got three juices from Gourmet Vapor-Dark Mint which is a dark tobacco & mint blend, Smokin Frosty which is a spearmint & tobacco blend and Tobacco Mint Blast which is the one I'm trying first. I got triple flavor and I taste more mint than tobacco, I am loving it. Gourmet Vapor also offers menthol to add to any juice along with other options.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
RAWR vapor also gives you the option to add different levels of menthol to any juice. I like vendors that do that because I pretty much put menthol in everything. RAWR has a nice flavorful Absinthe juice and with the right amount of menthol its killer liquid to vape! I love it. That black licorice flavor in the Absinthe isnt for everyone but if you like it and you like menthol give RAWR's a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread