Best Modern Day Genny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florin3

Nov 28, 2018
Hi guys, I'm thinking about getting into gennies since I came to the conclusion that rta's simply don't cut it for me. I'm a semi-restricted, single-coil MTL guy, and I've tried them all, skyline, kayfuns, taifuns, russian, siren you name it. I don't do clones and I usually only buy high-end stuff, not because I'm a snob, but because I really like high quality, well-engineerd stuff.

Now, I'm looking for a modern day great genesis, and by modern day I mean a genny that is not so outdated that it would be stupid to get in 2018. It can be 5-6 years old, if it does it's job well, then that's fine. I want something with a really narrow chimney, lots of flavour, tight/semi-tight MTL, and that doesn't leak (through the fill port or other stuff like that, I know it can leak if the build is bad, but that's not a problem). I was looking at the ReGen, In'Ax, Sat22 and some other ones but I just can't make up my mind, so I'm looking for an experienced opinion.

What are your number 1 genny tanks guys? And what would you recommend? It can also be an RTA if you guys know that it work well with mesh. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Mcowan226

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Yes sir. I spent the last few days translating the approved venders. Even found when the shutdown Kindbright from making clones, though I can’t argue with that. A rep from the company basically told me all the suppliers have sold everything the planned on making available online and the only way left is to start calling and asking. Doesn’t help when they are all French and Italian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
These are on clearance, and seem to be what you are looking for:

Siren GTA (MTL) by Digiflavor

I don't have much to compare it to, but I'm enjoying this tank.
This not what the OP is looking for, i think...a real genesis tank uses SS mesh as a wick, not cotton. Your showing a genesis STYLED tank, meaning liquid comes from the bottom and cotton wicks are down in it, but a real genesis tank is actually much different

Mcowan226

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
070fb57085bd85aecb5a8566c479477d.jpg

Walker thunderbolt v9. Available through walker mods group on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coolsiggy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
I am new to vaping...but recently bought a Vaplfly Galaxies and compared to my other attys... mostly MTL devices, I am very pleased with flavor using a 2.5dia. SS 0.9 ohm coil at 430F/22watts. I only just realized that this very clever design ie; RDTA style is not new and called a Genisis, now a bit wiser. I would recommend you consider a Galaxies RDTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread