Best / Most Expensive Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
I am new to this vaping. I smoked PREMIUM ciggarettes and I think I need Premium juice. I started with E-Smokey treats RY4 and loved it. That juice really made me stop smoking analogs.

Then I decided to go to a cheaper Juice, I thought it was all the same. I thought it was just being sold for more here in the states. I believe I was wrong.

I bet Dekang or whoever makes juice to sell to Smokey or Wicked ask them "Well , what quality juice do you want?" "We have quality A, B, C, and D" "They are all different prices and qualities" Anybody think thats how it works?

Anyway for my real question.

Who has the best most expensive juice? Is it Totally Wicked- there prices are high, but maybe it is worth it?

What do you think?

Best Juice, Who? Highest Price?

Last edited:

fellcolor

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Chicago, IL
My experience with TW hasn't quite been as positive as everybody else. Right now I've just got the starter kit from Johnson Creek in, and I like that quite a lot. The TW fluid has significantly more throat hit, but the two fluids I've gotten from them have had far more of a sharp sweet and sour flavor than they've had any other distinguishable flavor in particular.

titanflyer

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Charlotte, NC
TW Menthol is about as good as it gets, far better flavor than anything I have tried out there. Its certainly a personal perspective as I see lots of differing opinions out there on the exact same juice, but we are most likely all in different stages of our taste buds coming back. I will personally not be ordering anything but TW juice from now on. All juice is NOT created equal.... not sure what the differences are, but I don't get a sore throat or feel queasy after vaping all day on TW...

TW does need one thing that is sorely lacking from their catalog.. a sampler.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread