Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have been using my sigelei amax v2 for over a year and a half now and I just can't kill it. I haven't been paying attention to the latest and greatest so I was wondering, is there something out there for under $100 that is worth getting? There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum so I figured I would just ask my brain trust on ECF rather than spending hours scouring the internet to find out if there is anything good worth buying. Thanks in advance for any information you can share with me.

yo_diego

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Mexico
I have been using my sigelei amax v2 for over a year and a half now and I just can't kill it. I haven't been paying attention to the latest and greatest so I was wondering, is there something out there for under $100 that is worth getting? There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum so I figured I would just ask my brain trust on ECF rather than spending hours scouring the internet to find out if there is anything good worth buying. Thanks in advance for any information you can share with me.

there are a few, the new cool toys are:
IPV1 35 watts by pioneer4u they use the SX330 V3 board $70-100
IPV2 50 watts by pioneer4u they use the SX330 V2 board $80-109
IPV2 100 watts by pioneer4u they use the SX330 V3 board - preorders only - dont know the price, but wont get too high
sigelei 50 watts they use the SX330 V2 board preordersfrom $89
Sigelei 100 watts they use the SX330 V3 board preordersfrom $85 to $130

technowiz

Jul 11, 2014
Broken Bow, OK, USA
I can't say latest or greatest but if you have tanks and batteries you can get the itaste svd for about $40-50 on ebay or the vamo 5 from about $30-40 on ebay. I have them both the svd is better built but the vamo has a very good screen with a lot of info on it. I started with the svd starter kit cost me over $100 at a local vape shop, got the vamo for a backup/take along so it wouldn't hurt as much if something happened to it.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I'm waiting for this one to drop... hopefully soon. I think I saw pre-order somewhere for $99.

The SMOK BEC PRO is so far the most intelligent and smartest personal vaporizer in the market.
Suitable for Android 4.3 Plus ,IOS 6.0 Plus
3V~12V in 0.5v increment
6W~36W in 1W increment
PWM High Frequency Flat Signal
APP Approved in Apple store
Operate by BEC Pro and Cellphone
More App function is adding
High current, subohm can be used on it

6198C83E8E66FF5F0A16A1D4DAC1F558FD7905D8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread