Best nicotine salt vendors for DIY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivalist538

Jan 31, 2016
My apologies as I know this has been asked before but I wasn't able to find any questions answered about this subject as of recent. The vaping industry is always evolving and there are always new products out in the market as competitors keep up with demands.

If you're doing nicotine salts, I was just wondering which vendor you pick out of the few for your DIY needs. I MIGHT BE WRONG HERE, but with a little bit of research I am hearing Nicotine River wasn't doing so well with their batches earlier this year but are they still the best vendors for ordering nicotine salts?

I am looking for 100VG based nic salts if that helps.

If this question has been asked recently please guide me to that post if you'd be so kind. Thank you!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've been amassing Nic River nic salts for some time, I've bought a lot from them and never had any issues.

With that said, most vendors will send a nicotine salts sample for the cost of shipping, it might be a way for you to check a few vendors out to see before committing to a larger purchase? I like nicotine river because they don't use benzoic acid to convert their nic salts.

Anna

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Thanks ya'll. I'll give NicRiver a shot and see how it goes from there. Maybe order some samples in the future? And thanks @madstabber for the code!
That’s what we’re here for, a beautiful community of mostly ex-smokers helping one another stay smoke free, save cash, and get the best equipment. Happy to help and best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread