Best online site for flavor concentrates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skipbrady1

May 14, 2014
New jersey
So i have been ordering a majority of my flavor concentrates from www.bullcityvapor.com. They are a great website, but as of late they seem to be out of a lot of the flavors that i need and use. I know wizard labs is also a good place to order flavors as well. But im in need of some other sites that may be good as well. There are certain flavors i am looking for that i have not been able to find. And if i do find them the site i order from does not have them in stock. So i would love some feedback as to some other great sites to order the concentrates from. Thanks !!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Unless you end up being one of those mixers that uses one company (I could never be that), you're going to have to use the range of vendors we have at our disposal. Some will have better prices, some will have better a range of flavors, some will have more manufacturers, and often times, one will simply just have the stock you're looking for while the others are out.

All that have been posted on this thread are solid.

I don't remember seeing them posted, but Eliquidmart is solid for Capella and FlavourArt -- but their best prices are for their 5 mL -- the rest is on par with everyone else that sells those flavors. Wizard Labs is great on pricing, but I just wish they sold more from different manufacturers!

Last edited:

Skipbrady1

May 14, 2014
New jersey
Thanks for all the replies guys its all been quite helpful. I like bull city but lately they seem to always be out of have there flavors. So recently i just ordered a bunch of flavors from e cig express and they are great. And im def not one of those mixers that uses all one company. And i am def not a huge fan of inewara so far. The few flavors i have gotten from them i am not impressed. So far capella and flavor west have been the winners for me.

shreduhsoreus

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Indianapolis
Hows the nic at ecigexpress?

Not as pure as Nude Nicotine ;)

I would never buy from a company that doesn't publicly disclose their GC/MS analysis(or at least include a printout with orders) and will assume that any company who does't either doesn't have their stuff tested, or isn't high enough in purity for them to brag about it.

Last edited:

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I use EcigExpress a lot, but lately when I've gone to place an order I've found that ECX (and Bullcity) are out of some the flavors that I want. I wish they'd do better at keeping up on stock. I had to do my last order at RTS. They were the only place I could find that had all of the TPA, Capellas, and FA flavors that I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread