Best peanut butter banana besides FP Grandmaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k0rtnei

Jan 23, 2014
Kingsport, TN
Fortunately, I have managed to replace an addiction to analogs....
unfortunately, I have become addicted to five pawns $28 per 30mL Grandmaster :(

I am am willing try whatever comparable flavor you name! I have got to find a cheaper substitute

please tell me of something similar....I know FP isn't the only one who came up with this, as PB&B is not original ('twas Elvis' idea!)

i don't expect it to be spot on, I just want something more reasonably priced. I never realized how much of a joke $1 per mL really was until I branched out to other vendors (Ahlusion, MBV, HHV)...I go through 2 bottles a week so it's defeating the whole "cheaper than cigs" argument

FP is good, don't get me wrong...but it's far from small batch gourmet! They're selling/producing way too much of this stuff to still be charging so much. It's best reserved for special occasions at that price...but when I want something for a special occasion, I want something I can't find at every vape shop on the corner. Everybody has five pawns now. It's just high priced with a fancy bottle but ultimately no better than Ahlusion or HHV! It's the idiots like myself that keep vaping it on the regular, that keep these prices high.

all I want is a simple peanut butter and banana...I wish ahlusion had one, I love their stuff and it is definitely more affordable, along with "gourmet"

thanks in advance!

rswift90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rochester, NY
Wow, 4 votes for the Steam Co., huh? I'll have to try their stuff (and I hope the OP does too). Thanks gang.

Bonus: they're only a couple states away from me. And I see they pre-steep, too. Huzzah!

Also check out their reserve line... Gentlemans Reserve and Orchard Reserve are two I keep in regular rotation!

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
I have wish listed the suggestions made here. I was able to try Merlyn's Bow via a swap. So many votes, but I didn't care for it.

Ripe Vapes Monkey Snacks IS da bomb! :drool:
However, the price tag IS steep. It just so happens that my local B&M is having a sale. ;)

My search continues for a gourmet peanut butter vape that is easier on the wallet. I'll keep you posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread